[Ask a Guy] Taste your own cum

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by BigD2011, Feb 15, 2014.

1. BigD2011

BigD2011 Member

Guys have you ever tasted your own cum if so how did you do it? and did you like it?

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Yes, I've tasted my own cum. I've tasted it when I've gone down on my wife after I finished in her pussy. I didn't really like or dislike the taste. I might say that I liked it because it was there due to what we were doing.

#2 Silverfox, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
    razi, ply, John W and 2 others like this.
  3. justwondering11

justwondering11 Active Member

Tried my own shortly after I found out that strokin' me willy would make it explode. I was ok with it,didn't do it again though. Now after I shoot in my girl's pussy and go down on her I have tasted it with her love juices. :rolleyes:

razi, ply and (deleted member) like this.
  4. biker061

Gold Member

Really never was curious enough to taste it unless its been properly mixed with mrsbikers juices first!

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  5. DrRobertFender

Gold Member

Many times though you have to do it quickly after cumming as your desire for sex diminishes quickly and you won't go through with it. I like the taste of cum.

greginvegas likes this.
  6. John W

Gold Member

Yes. I usually go down on my wife after I cum and really like the taste of our mixed juices. It's an intimate thing and you should certainly not be apprehensive about doing so with someone you love.

ply and travis beck like this.
  7. Kiltedtxn

Gold Member

^This^

greginvegas likes this.
  8. alwaystry

I have ,nothing to it. Ill go down on a girl after i have cum in her but i would't put it on toast or anything

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  9. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I have once by accident. Usually when I masturbate I put the cum inside an empty beer bottle or container I have sitting around on my desk. One time the day after I masturbated I had forgot what I did with my cum, so I thought there was a little bit of beer left in a bottle that had been sitting there and took a sip, but instead it was cum. I didn't really think about the taste, I spit it out real quick. But never had an interest to purposely taste it.

10. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

I swallow my cum all the time. The first time was years ago after masturbating. I had my cum all over my body and had been playing with the idea of eating it. That day, I simply scooped some up and put my finger to my mouth. I kept scooping and scooping until I had swallowed most of it.

Now, I swallow my cum every time I cum on myself. I love the taste of my cum. Of course, I don't have anything to compare it to. But I've had women tell me my cum actually tastes pretty good compared to other men.

razi likes this.
  11. Redline1

Gold Member

Did just the other night. Plan worked perfect. First I fucked my wife we both came and I dumped a large load in her pussy. The we cuddled after for about 15 minutes. Then I started licking and sucking her all over. She knew what I was up to when she spread her legs and said "you want to taste our juices together don't you?" I said yes with a very eager tone. Then she replied with " good boy eat your cum from my pussy". She came pretty quickly from this then she bent over and asked me to fuck her ass. That was a good night!!!

ply, CLE32793, JonJo and 1 other person like this.
  12. JonJo

Gold Member

Never from 'solo' but enjoy doing it when mixed with her juices and/or cum.
    I like a well stirred cock tale, mixed in a hot container, with cream on the top..

Redline1 likes this.
  13. infofor01

Gold Member

I enjoy it alot, have an actual fetish for it, sometimes I cum in my wifes mouth and she pushes me back onto the bed, then drops it in my mouth. She knows I like it. Although after I cum i lack interest, but cant stop her at that point lol

ply likes this.
  14. HungbiMTL

Gold Member

i love it

15. rescuer

rescuer Member

Yes I have.It was after we had finished having sex and I had cummed inside of her,then she wanted me to go back down on her again while she was going back down on me.I liked it and saw that it was a turnon for her having me to go down on her with my cum still inside of her,because it's always a turnon for me to se her to go down on me after we have finished.

ply and Redline1 like this.
  16. EnglishDad

Gold Member

Yes after sex, i like to eat out my partner. Only do it because i know she loves the feeling.

phish likes this.
  17. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Yes I have at the request of my wife. It doesn’t turn me on or off but I do it because she really loves it so it makes it worth it to me.

18. pronto

pronto New Member

noooooooo way

19. Joys

Verified Gold Member

"You should taste it before you offer it" - that is a culinary statement. I have tasted my cum, first when I was a teen and masturbated and came on my belly, I was curious and I scooped some up and tasted, not bad at all.

Then from time to time I do get turned on by "drinking" my own cum when I masturbate and cum in a cup. Like, coffee cup

20. adasmith

Gold Member

I like precum the best but yes I eat it

WizardTongue and HotForHoney like this.