taste of cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by msc, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msc

msc New Member

what does cum taste like?

2. jiggy

jiggy New Member

According to Cosmopolitan magazine, every guy tastes different. Just like all girls taste different. For me it was kind of salty I guess, but the foods that guys eat can alter the taste of it slightly. Lots of people say that it tastes GROSS, but I really don't think so. I'm a really big texture person, and the hardest part for me was that it was a warm liquidy (with the consistency of pond slime). But after the initial shock of it all, its really a great experience. From my youthful experiences, girls taste WAY worse than guys.

Hope this helps
    -J

3. Mad Doctor

Mad Doctor New Member

Hey now, ladies taste pretty darn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SenseiPiccolo

SenseiPiccolo Banned

. Many men find that their sexual partners refuse to "swallow" based on the fact that their semen has a bad bitter taste, or that it's too thick and makes them gag. Again, eating healthy will change both the flavor and consistency of your ejaculate.

Nutritionists say that alkaline-based foods, such as meats and fish, produce a buttery, fishy taste.Dairy products create the worst tasting semen.You can eat more vegetables, but stay away from asparagus (very bad taste!). Eating fruit gives your bodily fluids a more pleasant (almost sugary) taste. You can also drink one or two glasses of pineapple juice a day.This will give your semen a milder, less bitter, taste. Chemically processed liquors will cause a very acidic taste, so stay away from alcohol.Pure water, however, is great.

To review:

• Don't eat red meat.
    • Avoid alchohol whenever possible.
    • No milk or dairy products.
    • Eat more fruits & vegetables.
    • No asparagus!
    • Drink lots of water.

5. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Just thought I would add this, because (being a girls) it is something that mildly concerned me. The number of CALORIES in semen. I was totaly worried that if I swallowed too much I would gain weight (I knwo this seems foolish, but I'm an athlete and every pound counts). I did a LOT of research into this, and even discussed it with my doctor (quite embarassing) but as it turns out, there is only about 5-15 calories per ejacualte (that being the total that comes out each tiem he cums). So there you have it ladies, NOTHING to worry about!

6. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

msc, you are a guy, right? You have a built in supply. Try it. It won't hurt you, and if you expect your women to let you come in their mouths, it will let you know what they are going through.

I understand that the flavor does vary between men. As a guy who isn't afraid to admit that he has tried his own, I can say that mine doesn't taste bad. It is a bit salty. Other than that, the flavor is very mild and unique. It isn't really like anything else I have ever tasted.

7. hurley

hurley New Member

I agree with antinomy. If you want your girl to swallow or put it in her mouth, try it yourself. I use hate the thought of eating my girl out after we just had sex. I tried my own cum one night *alone* after masterbating, and now im willing to eat her out or even kiss her after she gives me head. I think it would make most guys more comfterable with themselves and their partners if they experianced the taste themselves. Also, if you try it yourself, and find that you dont like the taste, then hey, you cant get upset with your girl if she doesnt want to because of the taste.

8. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

i heard that fruits and vegies are very good for flavor... seeing as how my girl doesnt eat them, i was worried... but i only tried a little after bangin her, and i think i liked it.... as for mine, its allright, not bad

9. The Aristocrat

The Aristocrat New Member

yesssss....i thought I was the only one who tasted his own semen(lol). Mine's doesnt really have a taste at all. I guess it is a little salty. But I guess thats good, right?

10. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

i actually heard a lot of guys have, thats when i decided to take a nibble

11. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Its mainly fruits. drink things like pineapple juice, oj, things like that thoughout the day and it sweetens the taste of your semen. Stay away from thigns like garlic, red meat, things like that that can bitter the flavor. You know the saying you are what you eat.. Well. eat sweet stuff. Fruits mainly.

12. RB1

RB1 New Member

in fact i read somewhere that there are female athletes who actually are advised to drink up for the necessary hormonal levels to keep them at an optimum level of fitness and strength in their athletics

now i wonder how i can volunteer to offer my drink to such ladies ;)

13. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well i ahve tasted mine as wel. But not a full taste. I have been wondering how when i masturbate and cum, how i can get all of it and either drink it or suck it up. I have tried cumming on a chair and then licking it up or whatnot. Anyway, Mine for taste is a little salty, and a little sweet from what i have tasted, a tinsy winsy bit of bitterness though.

14. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

Well, I just asked my gf what mine tasted like because I had never had the thought of tasting my own, and she tells me I'm strong and salty. Since she loves to eat mine every chance I give her, I asked what the appeal was if it was so salty and strong and she said it's because it's mine and it's kinda like a reward. So I guess that's a whole different question, do you girls love the taste of your bf's cum because it's his and not someone else's? I understand her logic, love changes everything.

15. markx

markx New Member

i have tasted myself by mistake and i dont taste anything

16. Tommys_hot

Tommys_hot New Member

I've tasted mine many times over the years trying to get used to it, it's kind of bitter to me and of coarse after you blow off you lose the desire to eat it quickly.

My pre-cum however is as sweet as candy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.