tast of semen

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cr10tc, Apr 4, 2008.

1. cr10tc

cr10tc New Member

does pineapple juice make semen/sperm taste better?
    What foods make it taste better, and how long before would you need to drink/eat it before it tasted better?

2. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I've never tried to change the taste of mine and don't know that it really works, but I would assume you would have to drink a pretty large amoun to get your cum to taste different.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Pine apple juice is supposed to help, I think However, your diet in general is what affects the taste. Since I switched to a vegan diet, the meals I make for my husband and I are vegan, unless he requests specifically something non-vegan for him. Since then, his semen has had virtually no taste. It used to have a strong bitter taste, and now it is almost tasteless. I look forward to going down on him, now. The bottom line is, make sure you eat a lot of fruits and veggies. They will make your sperm more palatable.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It's also not just a matter of ADDING certain foods to your diet, but eliminating others. Keep spices to a minimum. (Without the smell, almost all spices taste bitter.)

5. cook74

Gold Member

You can count me out. I ain't changing my cooking or my diet.

My wife hardly blows let alone swallows :( (long term issue/no foreseeable outcome as yet)

Life goes on :eek:

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I have never encountered nasty semen with my husband, so I couldn't venture to guess. I usually swallow it right up from the back of my throat, so there is really not a taste. I used to equate it to radishes. He's always tasty!

7. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

I never really thought foods could change the taste of it, until he had a ton of mexican food the day before. I swear his semen tasted bitter and I usually love it. So if I know he has had mexican food, I swallow it right away instead of savoring it for a little :p

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I don't know how much the effect of food really is, maybe some. The Mrs usually does what brit and flirty said, 1 quick swallow from the side of her mouth (cheek).

#8 MikeDog, Apr 7, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I do most of my swallowing during a deep throat ejaculation. The shit just shoots right past my taste buds and down the pike. No taste at all. :)

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

I can see how that would be a quick and easy solution, but not every woman DTs, and of those who do, many still have a hard time swallowing from the back of the throat without choking on it :ugh Good on ya for finding a way to circumvent the problem, though.

The most comprehensive article I've found on the subject: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=284778
    And another good one (with a recipe, oh I love this!, for a "super spunk smoothie"): http://www.thelittleladiesroom.com/love-sex/better-tasting-cum.html

Dreama has shared such excellent advice. The more fruits and veggies (excepting asparagus and members of the cabbage family) you incorporate into your diet, the better. Red meat, caffeine, alcohol and ciggies are the main things to avoid. But the addition of citrus fruit (pineapple in particular) to your diet can make a huge difference, plus spices like cinnamon (you can purchase cinnamon capsules at health food stores--it's good for regulating your blood sugar!). Cut back on the bad stuff, include more of the good stuff...and, really, this is an excellent nutrition goal for everyone. Get healthier, get better cum, it's win-win ;)

11. LSU_lawyer

LSU_lawyer New Member

i have found strawberries can help with the flavor.

12. rapidfire

rapidfire New Member

salty taste I thought

13. pussycat69

Gold Member

They say sweet stuff sweetens the taste...I enjoy it regardless.

14. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

You can't do anything about the salty taste, semen has salt in it no matter what you do. The more sugar in your body, the better it will taste. Pineapple juice is very very sugary so it works the best. Meat makes it taste worse. I wouldn't eat a big steak dinner before having oral sex :p

15. pussycat69

Gold Member

Beer doesn't help either...FYI.YUCK!

16. kzr

kzr New Member

This is an interesting article I know my sperm smells strong, also when I get turned on properly I can come a huge amount and I shoot as much as 4 feet away. Once while taking my wife from behind and she didn't want me to come inside her I hit the head board about a foot in front of her

17. duttylittle1

duttylittle1 New Member

i dont mind the taste... and i dont really taste it and to be honest id rather swallow than have to smell it.... lol....

my trick is just keep it quite far in your mouth when he starts then it shoots past the taste buds!

18. long69

long69 New Member

Yeah, avoid spicy foods and drink plenty of water and fruit juice.

19. alicia_sweet

alicia_sweet New Member

I'm like duttylittle1. Its more the smell I am not fond of than the taste. It smells kind of bleachy to me if you know what I mean. The taste even though it can be a little bitter, salty or sharp is kind of sexy. The after taste seems to remain in my mouth quite a while after I have swallowed it. I kind of like that because it reminds me what a little slut I am and how hot it makes me when he moans and begs until I suck all of his cum out of him

20. torturedguy

torturedguy New Member

Pineapple juice....

Drinking pineapple juice 100% changes the taste of cum. My GF and I just had this problem....my diet of spicy foods, onion, garlic, and beer made my cum taste terrible. I started drinking pineapple juice and the problem if fixed. She actually likes the taste now. Good luck and let her swallow away!