Tantric sex / massage

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Alwayslearningsex, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I have been away from home since mid August, arriving home this Monday. So I am going to receive tantric pleasures.
    There must be someone who experienced it.
    Knowing ahead of time I have not masturbated, I am waiting for this moment to let it go. There is no real question, just looking forward.
    If you want to have details, of just to know how it went, feel free to say so.

2. lingham

lingham New Member

I have a blog that talks about my sexual experiences. My most recent entry is about a somewhat tantric way that my wife and I have sex. Read it and enjoy.
    Linghamans Log

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife and I also share Tantric sex, although we do it a bit differently to the way outlined in the blog. The key principles are the same: creating an inter-connected space and extending the time you spend together, to reach a more intense, shared sexual experience. We were taught to use breath control, and we use that as well as eye contact as outlined in the blog. I don't go for the ejaculation weakens a man theory, so we always finish with ejaculation, although I will have a number of non-ejaculatory orgasms prior to that.

I have received a tantric massage duirng my training, but it took a few lessons to get there, although quicker for me as I already practiced meditation. Like most things tantric it's about prolonging the event to reach a more intense, full-body sexual state. As a side-effect, you have very intense orgasms which ever way you come.

Nonetheless I don't think it's possible to have a tantric massage without the pre-requisite training and practice.

4. LS69

LS69 Member

I would love to receive Tantric training with my bf. I fell the experience would enrich and strengthen our relationship.