Tantra

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by arugula, Feb 3, 2011.

1. arugula

Gold Member

Has anyone seriously studied and practiced tantra? Would you describe your experiences?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I read about it and tried some of their sexual practices, because Tantra is much bigger than sex, but never really had success. When I moved to Canberra I found a Tantric Sex school in Sydney which taught men 'hands on', so to speak. So I did the four two-hour lessons, one-on-one with a Goddess, and had success!

So what I can do is control orgasm as long as I wish, and I am also multi-orgasmic (the last time I had sex I had four orgasms, including one ejaculation.

Tantric sex is more than this, but it takes two and a partner who is interested in the sacred side of sex. I do meditation, and I would dearly love to integrate that with the sex we share but my wife isn't into that.

A lot of the Tantric things I do are related to meditation, such as the creative visualisation you use to become multi-orgasmic, so the next step would be easy, I feel. I think it's about time I should have another attempt at it. I'm sure sex would be much more satisfying and complete as a result.

3. sinner

sinner New Member

My understanding is that you really need extensive training in yoga first.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

No, not at all, but you do need to be good at meditation.