Tall girls

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by eclipse, Apr 6, 2010.

1. eclipse

eclipse New Member

Hi...I like tall girls. I hate how people say its a fetish, its NOT! I prefer tall women...that doesn't make me a "creep" for liking tall women. By tall I mean over 6 foot. I am 6 foot three by the way.

By tall girls I mean actual women, not trannies. I do like trannies too though. but there are no girls over 6 foot at my college. :( how come its okay for short guys to have women the same height as them, but tall guys are called "creeps" for wanting women the same height as them! people say being tall is better in our society...NOT ITS NOT! tall guys get the jobs, tall guys get the girls...then why is it that all the tall people i know are single, when i go to the store i only see short people working there, and all the short people have girlfriends roughly the same height as them...yeah BEING TALL IS AWESOME! not.

#1 eclipse, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  2. eclipse

eclipse New Member

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm not sure where you are from but, around here no man is thought "creepy" because he likes tall women. Sounds perfectly silly to me to label someone because of who they date.

Maybe you need to stop listening to morons and date whomever you please.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sounds like high school is spilling over into college. I agree with CL.

I know that people who are extremely tall (or whatever else) get odd looks and reactions that wear the patience thin, but that's one of those things you can not control. And most of them mean no malice, it's just human nature to react with surprise or awkwardness when suddenly presented with a visual that does not fit into what their mind is programmed by habit to accept.

It's just one of those choose-your-battles (or peeves) times. I see you make humor of it with your chosen member name here.:D That's a good thing.

5. Northside

Gold Member

Funny, but I went through a spell a few years ago when I was getting hit on by a streak of really tall girls. In a bar one night this 6 foot 4 inch gal was climbing all over me. My buds still laugh about that one. They thought she'd be looking over my head riding on the back of my Harley. I'm not quite 6 feet and about 200lbs, so we might have looked funny but who cares! Actually taller girls seem to have always been attracted to me. In high school I dated a girl who was my same height and I've dated several who were at least 5' 10".

I really don't care much about height, it's are they fun that concerns me.

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

And they've usually got legs that go all the way to heaven too...:brow

7. Northside

Gold Member

Short girls do too. I checked!

8. hud01

hud01 New Member

It is usually only guys who are 5'3" and want girls that are 6'3" are considered to have a fetish. Wanting to date someone who is physically a match is not a fetish.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

But at 5 foot tall, if I went out with a guy 6 foot or more, that would be seen as normal. To call a fetish when its the other way around is a big double standard.

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

You're right, it is a double standard. But the 5'3" guy with a 6'3" girl is a more unusual combination.

As far as I'm concerned, any sexual thing a person focuses their fantasies on is a fetish. In my case, I have a whole female body fetish; if it's a female body part, I pretty much want to kiss it.:p

11. Country_Angel

Country_Angel New Member

What an unusual post. I don't think it's odd or creepy that the OP likes tall women given his height. If he were 5'8" and only wanted to date women 6' and up I would think that was odd; but not creepy.

FWIW: I'm 5'8" and prefer men at least 6'. I don't reject men under 6' if they're nice guys though. :)