Talking to strangers...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Darknight, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Darknight

Darknight New Member

Hi, I realise this is like my first proper post/thread all at once, but I thought, i dont wanna do a crappy little response on another thread, so Il make my own. :)

SO I wondered, does anybody get off on chatting to strangers about really sexual stuff? I mean just reading a lot of these posts on here makes me hard, thinking about the real people typing them, being them, acting out what they describe. It makes me very horny, and I wondered if anyone else felt the same, am especially interested in womens responses. By my knowledge and experience, men (like meself ;)) will be hard as a rock reading posts and stuff, whereas it might take more than that for a woman.

What i wanna know is, not to beat around the bushy pubes, are there any girls out there that are easily turned on by these forums? feel themselves tingling, theyre pussies moistening at the thought of a stranger typing this, naked, on his bed? And if there is, do those women like to show themselves on webcams? I have many varied thoughts, they randomly interlink and disperse and form and wash away, but i just wanted to ask while i had the chance :p

btw, you might have guessed....but i fucking love talking sex with strangers, and especially watching real women, women like the women on these forums, showing me themselves on webcam :)

Now that we've cleared up that im a perv :(

would love to hear youre responses!

Thrusting pussy always,

Nath

2. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Yes, if you search long enough you will find someone of each sex that gets off to anything you can name. Why do you think girls do naughty things on web-cams and sit and IM with dirty pervs like you and I. It's not like were paying them for it, so what would they do it for if it wasn't for their own enjoyment.