Talking to others about sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexkid, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexkid

sexkid New Member

i dont have a really open relationship with my parents about sex. i was just wondering what you guys thought i could do to bring the subject up and talk to them about it.

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hmm beats me. The weirdest thing in my family, is that my mom was the open one. My dad lacked in that arena. I have no idea how you could go about it. Purposely get caught or something. Atleast it would be a good ice breaker!?*shrugs shoulders*

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

how bout approaching your parents when they're in a good mood and sitting down and having an open discussion (sounds like you have parents you can do that with). It depends what you want to talk about too, like 19 seems a normal age to not really need to be that open with your parents about your sexlife since your'e an adult, but if you're gay they might need to know or something like that. Depending on how old they are, you might be able to get more modern advice from this forum :D (I know my parents couldn't teach me anything about sex that I'm not already aware of, but I did start early)

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Many parents don’t want to think about their kids having sex any more than many kids want to think about their parents having sex. Sexkid I was wondering what you want to learn from your parents? My kids and I have always been able to talk about sex but we started when they were quite young. You are 19 years old, what do you want to know? Do you believe your parent’s are knowledgeable about sex? Many if not most adults are not. Perhaps it is time to talk with friends or better yet read or research the Internet.

5. Protocol

Protocol New Member

if its info your looking for go to yahoo directory/society/sexuality and there is enough there to keep u busy for quite awhile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.