Talking dirty

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DrD, Sep 10, 2016.

1. DrD

DrD
    Gold Member

OK, so I'm with a new partner and shes wild, like choke till she passes out, slap her around, its not good unless shes bruised wild, And she loves me to talk dirty to her-nothing off limits dirty. I'm all in and enjoying myself thoroughly, however this is uncharted territory for me. Anyone willing to help with suggestions, phrases, anyone else like this and want to share what they like to hear?

BiHubby and jpbowhunter like this.
  2. DarkSpectre

Gold Member

I would love to hear the stories=)

Curiowife likes this.
  3. Barent

Verified Gold Member

If you don't want risk ending up with a charge of manslaughter, I would suggest not choking her like that. There are organizations in many areas that hold workshops on how to practice S&M, and other kinky activities, safely, which you should attend. Until you are very knowledgeable, you should stick to very safe things, and not engage in anything that is potentially harmful or deadly.

MariaMaria, Rell01 and jpbowhunter like this.
  4. jpbowhunter

Gold Member

Sure better yet invite me over and i can show you first hand. Lol

5. pebbles_bambam

Gold Member

One little piece of advice when talking dirty, if you're going to throw in words like "whore, slut, cum slut, etc" Put "my" infront of it and it has a whole new meaning. Some of us kinda like that! Other than that, don't force it or you may come off as trying too hard.

6. DrD

DrD
    Gold Member

thanks for the help. you see this is the problem, a) shes not in danger its not like that. and b.) haha, she knows shes mine and screams it constantly ;) but yeah we've covered that already - I'm running out of things to say!

7. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

sounds way to hard core for me
    I love dirty talking and LIGHT roll playing torture, like spanking, biting, hair pulling and so on
    I'm more into pleasure then pain

8. Jaynel1961

Jaynel1961 New Member

I think I am very creative when it comes to writing stories.,I have a spontananity when writing and the words just naturally come out.

I'd love to write you a story. Or anyone else. It helps to have a background or a bio of the person I am writing about. Perhaps your dreams desire sect. I type 80 words a minute and I amaze myself with the content. I'm thinking of writing for Litrotica but it's always better to write to individual requests. To the person who posted this I can assume you I gave phrases and things you can say that would blow her away. 10 minutes into your whispers she will be creaming like crazy begging you
    Folks is there a way to private message in here

Invigorated likes this.
  9. Invigorated

Gold Member

Easiest way I find is to click on a user's name. This brings up a pop up with avatar, details and a few headings one of which is 'Start a conversation'

10. Jaynel1961

Jaynel1961 New Member

I don't have time I dint have time at the moment but I can write a story for sure and personalize as if writing in the first person. I think I learned a little about you from the profile, just who is dark spectre? I have to take another look. Are you married..

Invigorated likes this.
  11. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Sorry, I can't Help when I try to talk dirty it comes out like a Bill Murray Movie.
    Then I start laughing

HazHardHat likes this.