[Ask a Guy] Talking Dirty

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by luckylady, Nov 30, 2010.

1. luckylady

luckylady New Member

My boyfriend recently requested that I talk really, really dirty in bed, and I'm kind of shy. So what kind of things do you like hearing? What is the dirtiest thing anyone has ever said to you?

2. Kermit

Gold Member

Well i'm a fetishist for female arousal so take my advice with a grain of salt. Let him know you LOVE what he's doing, tell him what your'e thinking or feeling or what kind of physical response he's inducing. An idea too is that this is an opportunity for communication to similtanously express your needs while turning him on

3. onelove

onelove New Member

I don't know what your man's like, but for me it's always incredibly sexy when a girl swears a lot while talking dirty. Like when a girl tells me to fuck her fucking brains out, or to stick my big fucking cock in her pussy, or says holy shit a lot; i think you get the idea. It's the idea of completely letting go and just saying whatever you feel.

4. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

I agree, you can't go wrong telling him how he is making you feel. You can say any number of things in terms of what his (big, hard, huge) cock is doing to your (sweet, wet, hot) pussy, how it feels, do it harder, faster. Tell him how much you've been needing it, how you get wet thinking about it. How bad you want to suck it and so on. I think saying the other person's name is a winner also. I think that goes a long way.

5. Kermit

Gold Member

6. luckylady

luckylady New Member

Thanks!

7. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Oh yah. The best advise I can give is to just let loose and let no words be "off limits". You can talk later about whether or not something made you uncomfortable, but IN the moment, just tell him that you're his little slut and how you want him to fuck your pussy until you can't cum any more.

8. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I once had a guy that kept telling me to "Raise that flag..." I never really understood that.

9. htoad

htoad Active Member

I really enjoy my wife's dirty talk, particular since she does not swear or curse at all in public or with other people. Her reserving her "dirty talk" all for me makes it special. I also like how she expresses gratitude in her dirty talk - I think I posted in one of my stories/blogs how I had a short "recovery time" and was hard again, and Bunnie noticed and said "you're gonna fuck me again? You're so nice to me!" Phrases like that I never forget.

In addition how her describing both of our body parts and actions with dirty talk during our sexual encounters, she will also catch me off guard in non-sexual situations. We may be driving around of nowhere she will starting twitching and say something like "I can't stop thinking about sucking your cock and tasting your cum" - I just hope I have both wheels on the steering wheel when she says things like that. Or a paraphrase of a conversation we had one morning after having sex - Bunnie was lying naked on the bed while I was getting dressed for work:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Bunnie: you have a half day today?

Me: Yes...

Bunnie: Did you have any plans? Can you come right home and fuck me some more, before the kids get home?

Me: I'd love that. Hopefully I can get hard again, you really drained my cock just now.

Bunnie: I'll do whatever you want. If you weren't going to work now I'd keep your cock in my mouth until it was hard again. Should I wear something you want to fuck me in?

Me: A red body suit with that white miniskirt and sliver heels would be nice.

Bunnie: Cool... will you take pictures of me like that?

Me: Of course!

Bunnie (spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy): I can't wait... just thinking about you dressing me up and fucking me all over the place is getting me wet. I just want to lie here and rib my clit and lick my tits all morning... would you mind eating my pussy for a minute before you go to work?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Seeing it in text is never as hot as hearing it said - but still I love thinking about how she loves to give me that kind of talk, as a way of expressing her desire for me.

10. luckylady

luckylady New Member

You guys have really given me a lot of great ideas! Thanks!

11. Kermit

Gold Member

glad we could help and good luck :) and if you've got a good man, he'll be turned on by the sound of your voice, making it much easier on you