talkin' dirty?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by billiebob, Jan 8, 2004.

1. billiebob

billiebob New Member

I was wondering if any women talk 'dirty' while involved in foreplay or better yet while in the middle of intercourse?
    If so, what do you all say etc?
    Id like to get my women to start doing this some.

Thanks

2. barbie

barbie New Member

talkn' dirty

You know I have to be honest about this.I can't do it.Been married for a long time,and my husband would love it if I did.I just left another forum because it was expected of me.The ladies there can talk dirty to the guys,and also talk ditry to each other.That I couldn't take.I love sex as much as any one,only on a quiet note.

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

It just depends on how it's going. If the sex is more rough than intimate, I'm all for dirty talk. Usually it's something along the lines "I need you to fuck me...fuck me hard" or "Baby...your cock feels so fucking good"...you know, standard stuff.:lol

4. wholetmydawgout

Well billiebob, you simply can't expect the girl to talk dirty cos if she wanted to she probably already would have. I think start off slow - firstly, start talking and see how she responds. I would start by simply appreciating her body and making her feel that every inch of her body is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen ever. Then maybe after some time advance to talking about how enjoy making love and gradually talk about "fucking" it (notice change in tone) and see how she responds. If she gets turned on by it, chances are she will reciprocate. If not, maybe a bit more time, trust and intimacy will bring that to you.
    If this step works, I think you've got the ground to try saying a variety of stuff to her.
    Say things to her by gettin up close while you're in her and whispering nice stuff about her body or how much you enjoy it in her ear. I've heard that turns on females quite a bit.
    And of course, try roleplaying - you can't do that well at all without talking dirty.
    Keep us updated on how it goes.
    A :)

5. tina

tina New Member

I love dirty talk while having sex, especially when it's real hot and heavy rough sex - makes it all the more hot!!! I'm pretty vocal during sex and when I first had sex with my current b/f I was a little self concious about it and told him I was sorry I was so loud but I couldn't help it cause he made me feel so good but I didn't really get too dirty with the talk... the last few times though I have just a bit (don't wanna scare him off you know) - and I think he likes it - now my goal is trying to get him to talk dirty to me - he's from brazil so i'm trying to get him to speak in portuguese - it's so hot!!! And yes, I speak portuguese so I would understand him.

6. gintess9

gintess9 New Member

I love to talk dirty before and during sex. I also love being talked to in the same way. In fact, I often lean in to my lover while we're doing something mundane, like watching t.v. or reading, and whisper in his ear, "Let's fuck!" or "I want to fuck you!" or "I'm wet!" It's unexpected and a bit of a shock to his senses (or to mine if he's the one who initiates it). We immediately become extremely aroused and get right into the action.

As far as what words we use, it's a matter of mutual agreement on our part. Some words neither of us like, such as "cunt" which has a pejorative meaning. We always express to each other what feels good, how it feels, or just murmur "Yes, yes, yes!", etc.

I won't presume to give advice. It's really a matter of preference for each person. I personally find dirty talk in all it's manifistations (loud, breathless, moaning and groaning, etc.) incredibly arousing. Furthermore, if the sex is great how can anyone NOT talk and make noise?

7. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i have a really hard time with this but i started out with just moans and groans because i can't help that....i'm still working on it... just tellin him how much i love when he's in me and how right it feels...i just tell the truth but any sentence sounds great in a hoarse whisper

8. gillian

gillian New Member

For me, it seems to depend on who I'm with. I had one guy who I instantly felt comfortable with in bed and we used to talk dirty every time we had sex- it really was arousing.

9. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Even though I love my husband VERY much, I can't bring myself to say much more than how wonderful he feels inside me, that I want him to cum in me and that I love him. I'm not a big dirty talker. :-( I'd like to get better with that, personally..I think it would be a big turn on for my husband, but I'm with BiBiBaby...anything sounds good! So I guess Bibi we can just take baby steps??? LOL

Vampie

10. Sex Teen

Sex Teen New Member

I personally kinda' like it when my GF talks dirty, but not too much. It's kind of skanky if she just spews about how she wants you're huge cock in her and stuff...

11. drippinwet21

drippinwet21 New Member

personally, sex teen, i think u should lighten up a bit. ur girlfriend is just expressing herself with u and u r being too judgmental by summing it up as "skanky". if u tell her that she cant tell youthat she wants your huge...beautiful...delicious, throbbing dick inside of u when u take her 2 that point, chances r she'll start to limit herself with u sexually. if u make her feel like a hoe just because she's expressing herself verbally with u (and keep in mind that it's u and no one else) that will only hurt u in the end.

12. jiggy

jiggy New Member

I agree with drippinwet, if your girl is comfortable enough to express herself than LAY OFF her back!

Generally I am not too comfortable "talkin' dirty" while we're having sex or just otherwise getting it on. It wasn't long ago that I was too intimidated to even say ANYTHING at all. Recently I have started telling my bf what feels good and things like that, and once in a while I'll throw in a dirty word, its just that I feel kinda stupid saying things like that....

13. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Jiggy,
    You're so right!! I WANT to say things, but I don't want to LOOK stupid!!
    Which I would think that I do and it'd never work!
    SIGH!!!!

Vampie

14. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I can tell you how you can get any woman to talk dirty.. you ladys in the forum, let me know if you agree with me. Before and while having sex, hold back on what you do to her.. If your going down for example when you know shes close to orgasm... stop. Same as if our on top of her and such.. Get her to where she needs you so much, she'll be demanding and tell you want she wants and it might not be vulgur in how she says it but she'll say something to get what she wants.

15. Rain691

Rain691 New Member

I love to talk dirty

I love to talk dirty and have been doing it in bed since I started having sex at age 17. I never felt uncomfortable about it, sex should be creative and fun. There should be dirty talk, role playing, anything you feel comfortable with. Don't ever feel "skanky" I don't like that word or cunt either. I do like being called a dirty slut it make this good girl feel bad. :brow

16. twystedmind

twystedmind New Member

i personally love to talk dirty in bed.i love it so much i do it for a living! it pays very very well! you wouldnt believe half the things i hear lol! even when im with my husband i talk dirty just for him.i guess you just have to very comfortable with yourself and be able to let go to do the dirty talk. some people just arent capable of doing it but some of us were born to do it lol.my mom always told me i have a big mouth an now it pays! ladies if your guy enjoys it try it ..you never know it may turn you on as well

17. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

I love it when shes tells me "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder" or "Do it fast" or "I'm going to cum". Once she told me she wanted me to cum on her face. Damn, that was a turn on and a 1/2!

18. justagirl

justagirl New Member

Umm i like really dirty talk. Hope that isnt weird, bc i like it super derrogatory (but not cunt, that doesnt do anyhting for me). I was never a talker at all during sex and then one day my bf started talking about that i was his and i liked it a lot. I like feeling like i belong to him when we have sex. One day (i wasnt sure if i would be comfortable yet with this word but we hadnt really talked about it) he called me his little whore while we were having sex and i came instantly, it was really weird but i found something i liked atleast. But after a while the thrill wore off a lot. I know its kind of weird, but in a way it was very freeing to let someon call u that and to really like it.

19. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

its all depends on the oder person. if they don't have that option on there brain i guess you wont be getting some. just like on my side.

20. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

HOLY SHIT!!