Talk dirty to me baby...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mystic, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic New Member

So I realize there has been MANY threads on this subject, but I have a question.

My SO told me he would love for me to talk dirty to him during sex. Which is great I'd love too, but the thing is, I always choke up and don't know what to say. I mean, I'm a moaner and a groaner and a "ohh yeah baby, right there" kinda gal, but I really have a hard time getting to dirty talk going.

I've asked him what kind of things would he like for me to say... he always says just whatever your feeling..or what you want to do. I get that, it just doesn't come naturally. I write things for him from time to time, leaving little notes of what I want to do to him after he gets home from work in his coat pocket, in discriptive detail...but writing is different then saying :p

I love when he talks dirty to me, it just seems to flow right out for him.

Anyone got any tips or tricks on easing up a bit, I guess? Or will I just never be comfortable in this area? :eyes

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Mystic,

Talking dirty mightnot flow effortlessly for you, at least maybe not at firs.

Writing is often done in drafts. Drafts of written speeches to be spoken.

You have not mentioned a first draft of dirty talk. So we need to create a first draft.

The context of writing your Talking Dirty Speech, may be important for generating your first draft.

Maybe someplace where you can yell privately. Maybe the shower.

I recall some dialogue from XX videos. OK, so I will try to9 give you some phrases,

Your tip, Baby, your tip is getting so hot. I can feel your tip ready to explode. Let your Semen go, baby, spray your semen against your condom. Let the force of your semen blast a hole in the condom. I can feel the condom being torn to shreds by your sperm. What a gushing. You feel like a Gyser. Flood all over, Flood all over baby.

Feel my love for you in my vagina. Feel nipples energizing your skin. Feel the the warmth, the spiritual heat from my clit, radiating love energy fields that squeeze down to the base of your penis. Feel my energy fields reaching down your pens through your penis root, and surrounding your Ass muscles. Feel my energy fields giving loving squeeze to your whole rod and tip..

Maybe those phrases may serve to get you started.

Also, you can practice directing youor energy flows and radiations, and see what is actually working for you. The you can discuss your energy flows.

I'm sending a love energy laser from my nipples right into your lungs. Breathe in my loving energy.

I'm sending a love energy laser right up your ass, feel how I am sqeezing up into your colon.

Blessings

3. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Thanks Logger. I guess you're right about the drafts thing...I can change my mind about something and rewrite it before I give it to him. I can't take back what I say after I say it.

Somehow, I just don't think nipple lasers is what he's looking for :p.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Practice makes perfect, and perhaps a little role playing, all alone, would help. You obviously ar not inhibited about your sexuality, and you know what you want and what you like. You even know how to put it in words. You're just not used to hearing yourself say it. When you write those notes, practice hearing yourself, by reading it out loud, then read it with 'feeling', then repeat it with passion... When you masturbate, practice talking to "him". It will actually be easier when your s/o is with you, as its hard to get verbally passionate with an imaginary partner. LOL

It will come more natural, as you practice it. If your s/o verbally interacts with you when you talk dirty, it will be easier too. I had the same problem, but now it's just normal to carry on sensual chatter while we are getting it on.
    Good luck, girl! ;)

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Mystic,

As I was giving you some ideas, I was thinking of my own personal progression of feelings, during foreplay, arousal and ejcaculation.

Your words do not have to actually be true. Your statements can be reflections of what you want HIM to feel.

For instance. A lot os sensual feeling is in the tip of my penis. When I am getting more excited, more blood gets pumped to the head of my penis, and the tip swells a little, feels a little warmer, then feels significant pressure when close to climaxing. Approaching ejaculation, I often am focusing on the feelings of my tip.

So your telling SO that his tip is getting HOT, that it is is getting BIG, that it is really SWELLING, can create a sensation of real feeling for SO, through the visions you are creating, as if you are giving him actual feedback of your true sensory perceptions.

If he is wearing a condom, you are not going to FEEL anything about his tip heating up or swelling. But if you TELL him that you feel those things, then he may get more satiated as you give him these visions entering his mind from your words. More satiation means an investment in a better relationship.

So you might ask SO, what his feeling of progressions were, what he remembered feeling, and then think of words or perceptions that you might share, that would recongnize his progression of feelings.

Perhaps you could write a book, LIES MEN LIKE TO HEAR DURING LOVE MAKING.

FURTHER, I accept your challenge that Nipple Lasers do not work. Try one. Ask SO to suck one of your nipples, and ask him to look for feelings of any energy going down his throat, through hs somach and out his ass hole. While he is sucking your teat, focus sending energy out of your nipple, down his throat and into his colon and sphinkter. Try sucking and visoning for 10 minutes, and report back your findings.

Blessings

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

DUDE you got me hard! We need to talk man, seriously!

7. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Mystic,

We now have feedback from Fantasien that our first draft produces some results.

My theory is still to tell the man that YOU feel what you believe he is feeling. Even if the man is only feeling the arousal to a limited extent, when you bring attention to thos undeveloped feelings, by describing your sensing of the mansfestations of his feelings, you will increase arousal. Your TELLING him that you feel his tip getting hot and swelling up, or whatever other things he is feeling, will create visions and increased satiation.

How about telling him things you are doing with your Klegal Muscles? "I am tightening my lips around your rod as tight as I can. I am releasing my lips and letting you slosh in pussy. Now I am tightening up again, and pumping with you. I'm pumping with you, I'm squeezing as tight as I can. I feel you throbbing and pulsing. You are so hard. I'm so worn out, I'm releasing and letting you slip and slide. I am ready to climax. Climax to make me Come with you. Let it go, breathe deep, breathe hard, keep going, steady, Feel your ass tighten and squirt. Grab my buns and SQUEEZE hard, I am getting wet. I am all wet. You are so good baby."

Blessings

#7 Logger, Sep 2, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.