Tale of Sex - Whoo!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by I.Hollywould, Aug 7, 2007.

1. I.Hollywould

I.Hollywould New Member

I posted yesterday (http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=12972) that tonight would be "the night" - AKA the first night having sex with my boyfriend and first night ever.

Indeed, it did happen.

Here's the story, as some expressed interest in my letting everyone know how things went down, so to speak.

I did know exactly what to expect. We fooled around a bit beforehand and I even made an iTunes playlist for the experience. Everything went pretty much how I expected.

We're both fairly timid people, especially when this stuff is concerned (notice that I tend to stick with euphemisms and vague hinting when writing this) and we sort of giggled uncomfortably at each other as we figured out the condoms. But we managed, and then we began.

Immediately when he went inside, I felt amazed - like "this is what I've been missing all my 22 years." It really felt right. I didn't feel pain or discomfort - I felt perfect.

However, after a short while, I did become uncomfortable. It felt too tight and I kept having the urge to pee (even though I'd gone right beforehand). We switched positions twice (he'd advised me that I should probably try girl-on-top, as I'd have more control) and after perhaps fifteen minutes, he finished.

We lay about for perhaps 25 more minutes, talking about random stuff, gently touching each other. Then it seemed like we were both suddenly seized with this raw energy and we started up again. It was more animalistic than the first time, with a lot of rough groping and gasping. This time, that "perfect" feeling lasted much longer and I was amazed at the new sensations I began to experience. Yes, I've masturbated; yes, he's fingered me; yes, I've had many orgasms. But this felt different - I hadn't expected it to feel so incredibly different.

After the second time, we lay about again. It was nice, just talking and feeling secure and not caring about the fact that we both needed to be at work in less than seven hours.

All of my friends told me not to expect magic and wonder and puppies and sequins and sunshine for the first time, but it still seemed quite nice. I kept thinking that there's not a shade of regret in this at all - he's definitely perfect and attentive and respectful, so I can't imagine a better person to share this experience with.

I'm looking forward to it again. Yay!

Sorry if this was a bit long. I felt like typing up my experience, but don't really have anyone to share it with at the moment. Thanks for being a sounding-board, guys - any and all advice for my second (third, technically, I guess) time would be very much welcome!

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Man, you're my hero. You've prepared every small thing, which is really impressive. You've truly made an educated decision to have sex, and have gone through with it carefully. I wish I could say my first time was that great. I should have waited a lot longer than I did....But, wow. It's awesome that you had a great time.

3. cook74

Gold Member

Wow! Sounds like it was really nice. It is up to both of you now to make sure it just keeps getting better.:tup ( btw, I'm jealous:()

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

What a nice account of an extra nice first (and second) time! Thanks for sharing.

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

And for this you should be commended:bow
    Enjoy this new and exciting phase of your life.....:brow

6. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

:cheerAbsolutly great! You seem like a girl that has it together! May all your experiences be like the first (and second)!

7. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

It's great you had so much fun, that's how it should be! Keep it up, so to speak.

8. I.Hollywould

I.Hollywould New Member

Hey everyone, thanks for kind words and encouragement! Makes me want to go again as soon as humanly possible.

9. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Sounds like for a great 1st time. My only thought is don't pull away from the feeling that you need to pee. Go with it and see where it leads you.

10. ian66

ian66 New Member

u go girl!

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ditto!

Congrats on an excellent first time! :tup

12. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

Hollywould, Congratulations and a bit of envy. My first and many after were disasters, I picked or was picked by some "dumbos". Sounds as if a little help with the lubrication would have helped that difficult mid phase of your first. I always have it available, You never know when you need that little extra.
    With such a good start I can imagine you eclipsing CL in due course. Check out her post on Orgasms in the "adult multi media forum", thats where you should aim. (scroll at bottom of this page)

13. Yorkie

Yorkie New Member

Wow, u lucky girl, sounds like you had an amazing time, whish i was there lol, maybe something for you to try later lol

14. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Sounds like a great time!

15. JerseyJ

JerseyJ New Member

Congrats.