[Ask a Guy] Taking the Lead

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by FlirtyChick, Jan 21, 2011.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Gentlemen,

How do you like it when a woman takes complete control of you sexually, including tying you up and leaving you at her total disposal? :p

2. sinner

sinner New Member

The bondage thing doesn't appeal to me but I'm happy to give control to my lady. Tell me how to please you and I will tell me to lie there so you can climb on top and that's good too hell sit on my face and I'm in heaven.

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

So what kind of things would you like to see while she is in control? Lingerie, etc.? What do you want to hear her say? Details, please....

4. Northside

Gold Member

I'm like Sinner. I won't let anyone tie me up, but if you ask, nice or nasty even better, I'll comply. My girlfriend often says "eat me!" She loves to squeeze my head between her thighs. Sometimes she'll start sucking me and just turn herself on top of me into a 69. She loves to be on top when we fuck. I like that too. Then she tells me she wants me to eat her again after I cum. I think it's because I am kind of an "Alpha Male" in the real world It's nice to relinquish the lead in the sack sometimes.

5. sinner

sinner New Member

Ohhhh lingerie is awesome. I don't know why but it is very hot to know that she is wearing special private clothes just for me and no one else. What I really like about her taking control is knowing that she is asserting herself. That she is demanding what she wants and that is me. I love cowgirl for that reason. I am on my back with her hands on my shoulders keeping me from moving. I watch as she lowers herself onto my stiff pole. She gives a little wriggle as the head of my cock touches her pussy and slides between her lips and I see her close her eyes and breathe in. Her hips flex and she lowers herself more taking me deeper. I thrust my hips up and her head dips her hair covering my face and she raises her hips till just my head is still inside her and then suddenly she let's all her weight fall on me taking my whole cock inside her. She sits up and reaches back fondling my balls as she gyrates her hips. Her head tilted back as she enjoys the feeling. She starts to bounce on me feeling my dick slide in and out of her wet pussy her other hand cups her breast. And she leans down pinching her nipe as she delicatly places it at my mouth and I suck it into my mouth. Now she starts talking. Ohhh that feels good suck it. She tells me to be fair and pay attention to both boobs. As she groinds her hips down. So her clit rubs my pubic bone she isn't rising now and when I press my hips down she scolds me. No. I bridge my body so my hips are off the bed lifting he body. She has let go of my balls now and is lifting the breast I'm not licking into he own mouth until she is coming and she collapses with her head buried in my shoulder as her body spasms. I love when she takes control of her own orgasm.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Dang, sinner, why aren't you writing erotic literature on here? That's hot. :pics

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Nice!!! I like alpha males in the sack, too. Sometimes just being commanded and told what to do is a great thing!

8. IloveSex415

IloveSex415 New Member

I'd only let someone I really trusted tie me up. Like my wife, if i had one.

9. sinner

sinner New Member

Maybe I'll give it a shot. Never really knew I had it in me.

10. sinner

sinner New Member

Marissa Tomie in My Cousin Vinny arguing about the faucet drip and calibrating a torque wrench in a pretty teddy is a very very sexy woman in control. THAT'S what I like.

11. htoad

htoad Active Member

I am also not into bondage (perhaps "Gerald's Game has something to do with it :)), but also enjoy my wife taking control. At times she gets so horny she cannot hold back and will just grab me and take over. I get the "wakeup to your wife sitting on your face" alarm treatment, and that is always fun. Or I'll come home from work and be greeted by Bunnie in a sexy outfit who pulls me inside, knocks my briefcase out of my hand, says "no one is home, time to play", and takes over. And boy could I go on about our sex-themed vacations... :D

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That I can do!

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I think you would provide some interesting reading for us!

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Tell us more, please....

15. CruelTease

Gold Member

Thinking back to when I took control recently makes me hot, here's how it went down:

I met him at the door in comfortable, unsexy clothes and led him upstairs, stripped him, tied him to the bed and blindfolded him.

Then I took off the unsexy clothes and changed into a little black/red bra with a matching thong/skirt/suspended thing, lace stockings and high heels. He could hear me changing but had no idea what I had changed into. He kept telling me how he could hear me, and was dying to see what I was wearing...

I walked around the bed touching him everywhere, sometimes teasingly with my lips or fingertips, sometimes rougher, with my teeth or finger nails. Next I climbed between his legs, letting him feel the smooth stockings I had on. I straddled him, keeping my body just off his so he could feel my heat but not my touch. I stroked his face, licked his lips & kissed his neck before asking him what he wanted.

"To fuck you, really bad."

"Tough!"

I then worked my way down his body, letting my boobs touch his chest etc as I licked, kissed & nibbled my way to his cock. Once my face was inches from it, I stopped to ask him what he wanted again. He said that he wanted me to suck his cock, groaning every time he fet my breath on it. Again, he was denied. I saw his cock jolt when I told him "no" haha.

Instead, I kissed all around it, his thighs, his balls and the base of his cock, then let mykisses grow softer and softer as I moved up to the head of his cock. I could see by the way he stopped breating that he wanted me to suck it, but no, not yet.

I moved back up so that he could feel the heat coming from my pussy, pulled my thong to one side and started to play with myself. He could hear it, but not see it. I was shocked at how wet I was already. After a few minutes of that, I slide my wet fingers across is lips, letting him taste me. Then I grabbed his hair and forced his mouth to my pussy... Wow. As he went to work, I reached back to tease his cock a little more.

After I came, I kissed back down his body, teased his cock with my mouth some more and make him beg me to fuck him. He did, but I kept ignoring him, instead finally taking his cock into my mouth and into my throat. He stopped begging, started groaning and cussing!

I reminded him that he needed to convince me to fuck him, so he continued begging. Then I straddled him, held his cock ready to enter me, then pulled off his blindfold so he could see me as I eased him inside me.

*phew* sorry for the huge reply, once I got going I remembered things... Things that turned me on. I hope we can do this again soon :D

16. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I like a mix. Sometimes I want to give, even feel like tieing her up, at times being under or she tells me what to do.

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

CruelTease, what a wonderful tale. I had something of the same sort in my head when I posted the question. What a great tale...that incredibly turned me on!! Whew!

18. CruelTease

Gold Member

Glad you liked it. My poor, unsuspecting "victim" had NO idea what I had in mind for him *evil laugh*

19. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Wow he is beyond lucky. That was one amazing story.

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That's what makes YOU and your tale hot!:eyes