taking husband to strip club

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by egrlcat, Mar 23, 2013.

1. egrlcat

egrlcat New Member

not sure if this is where I am supposed to post this-but here goes. My husband has a high sex drive, and I don't. our sex life is kindve routine. But, I was thinking of taking him to a strip club and get him a lap dance. Of course I would be there. But I don't know if this would open a pandoras box or just be a little fun for the both of us. While I do not want threesomes, I do think it would be kindve hot. Once again, im just not 100% sure if this is a good idea. Suggestions anyone?

2. Knine86

Knine86 Member

well anytime you have something like this the first and foremost thing you need to communicate. my gf has had a hard time communicating due to past relationships, but she has opened up a lot in the year we have known each other and 6 months we have been together. you have to be willing to tell him your fears, concerns and desires. as well as viceversa. you both need to be willing to hear each other and discuss it. if either of you have hostility during it, game over, dont try it.

if you can discuss it civally then move on to ground rules. they need to be compromises on both parts. things that make you both comfortable and feel safe about this new adventure in your relationship. trust me once ground rules are set and both are willing to obide by them then you guys are going to have a LOT of fun :D. plus who knows maybe you might work your way up to getting a lap dance to turn him on and that spark that night may be enough to help increase your sex drive.

well i hope i was helpful :D

3. acemike

acemike Member

You sound a lot like me and my wife...She took me to a strip club and had more fun..and lap dances than I did.....Go...You might have fun....In my experience, There are two kinds of guys that go to strip clubs..Those who fall in love and those who just like to have fun..Give it a try..

4. radlaw

radlaw New Member

let him get off and you might enjoy also

5. AtkCCC

Gold Member

The question is if he has a high sex drive and you not so much...they why get him cranked up? If you think it might excite you then by all means it could be fun. It could be an enjoyable event that gets the fantisy going or there could be some jealousy.

We have gone to the Tittie Bars a few times together. Its fine I suppose.

6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

depends on what he reads into it..... is he going to see a strip club as an invitation to expand other aspects of your sex life? It could just be fun, but you really need to have an understanding about what it will mean BEFORE you go. if he's not comfortable with the limits you set, then no go. if you're not comfortable with his desires, its a no go.

7. kumquat

kumquat Member

Hmm... yeah... if he has a high sex drive then surely taking him to a strip club is just going to get him all worked up?

8. OverSinged

Gold Member

My experience with titty bars so far is: lots of build-up and no... reward. If he's already horny as fuck, going to the strip club's going to make him hornier, not calm him down.

9. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

One suggestion is pay close attention to the strippers and how they dance and give lap dances. Then when you two get home give him his own lap dance and allow him to get "lucky" with THAT stripper! ;-)

10. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

strip clubs wont calm him down because they usually wont get him off. instead they just get the guys extremely rilled up. the strippers get more money that way. if you think itll get you hyped up then yes it might be a good idea but if your trying to just let him "blow off steam" then most likely thats not going to be the case.