Taking her with authority.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tall_dallas, May 17, 2007.

1. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

Ok... This discussion has come up in my relationship.
    Just curious if I’m the only one.

I'm almost incapable of taking my wife with authority.
    For some reason. I'm not comfortable being too authoritative. And taking her in a situation which you would almost classify as 'by force'
    I know many women enjoy this and even fanaticize about being 'taken' by a man.

Am I the only guy who has an issue with it?

It's not that I don't want to make her happy... I just feel bad when I am rough with a woman.

yeah... I’m too much of a softie.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

What a great topic! My hubby is a very tender and almost tentative lover. What I really crave is to be tossed around a bit and ravaged. No matter what I say to him, he still is very wishy washy. I'd love for some pointers on how to make him fuck me like he hated me, so to speak. ;)

3. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

Please don't take this statement as 'bragging'

I'm 7' tall.
    and pretty proportionate.
    I'm about 10" long and 1.5" dia.

I easily hit her cervix and can cause pain. so even when I try and be a little rough... I still have to be very controlled and must take great care not to really hurt or even possibly injure her.
    I have (in the past) put her 'out of commission' for days... and felt absolutley horrible about it.

I suppose that for that reason I also have an emotional issue accompanying this.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Im a mainly submissive guy, but i have been the one to just rip her clothes off, pic her up in my arms fling her on the bed and take her hard and rough ( but only because i knew she liked it and wanted it that way) unless i know a woman will like it i would never dream of doing this..

sadly some guys can nevr be taught how to take control, as at times the inbuild breeding they have had implanted is to strong to over come.

Best advice is sit her down and talk to her in depth just how she would like yo uto take her , the more questions you ask the better....so later on down the line if you ever pick up the courage to try, you will know exactly how she wants you to do this for her.....

CL i think you should do more than ask or demand your hubby, sounds like maybe you need to get him on the bed and just fuck him like you hate his guts, and at the end say thats how you want him to do you.....each time just fuck him the same way, in the end he should get the idea that this is how you want it, and hopfuly he will fuck you like a jack hammer..

5. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

Great topic! I know me and my man talk about this a lot too. The fantasy of being taken by him is a huge turn on. He does get a bit aggressive at times, but doesn't really go at it, well like cowboy lover said..like he hates me...lol He is also a good size and when he penetrates deep I get this cramping feeling, so I know he must feel bad too. Who knows maybe this thread will bring on some great pointers as to how you can get past that initial feeling you get of not wanting to hurt her. Maybe you can try things like groping her hard all over the body...When you rub her tits, twist them with force. Spread her legs aggressively and bite her in between the thighs to get her to spread open wider. I mean it does not have to be all about the penetration. Even a little more hair pulling while you talk dirty to her in the ear. Spanking also causes a pleasurable sting. When changing positions, grab her and just throw her into the position you want her in. Well this is just my 2 cents :eyes

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Interesting idea, Kronnie, but to be honest, I don't think I can train him that way. Afterall, he likes to be overcome by me, so he could play dumb and make me show him again and again and agiain how it's done. Kinda reminds me of the joke about the pussy eating frog.

Dallas, I have no idea, but just a thought. Maybe you could get your a wife a dildo the same dimensions as your dick and have her use it on herself with as much force as she would want it from you. You could watch her do this and maybe get some ideas on how to give her the same feeling with your cock. Just a thought.

Oh, and has she ever said she wants more force, or is it something you have just been thinking about?

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Holy shit, House Hunny, I think your post turned me on a bit. Grrrr! :brow

8. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

I actually got a double-ended dildo that we can now play with. I actually had this in mind.
    the issue is (back to one of my first posts) that she isn't very comfortable yet with self-pleasure... so I really need to work on that with her more.

Any time I have done anything semi-rough, she has enjoyed it.
    She just recently (like in the last month) started using her nails a bit... causing a bit of main... and having this evil grin while she does it.
    I've responded by being a little rougher. but find it difficult.
    we spoke about this subject years ago. and just recently it came up again. with the 'after the sex' talk from the last encounter.
    that's what really started the issue.
    I used to be rougher with her. but after hurting her more often than I wanted. I have had to back off.
    And now I seem to have an emotional conflict when I try to be rough with her again.

OH... BTW... She now has a IUD. which is another element to the situation making rough sex even more difficult and potentialy painfull and dangerous...

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

One of my favorite topics :brow I agree with Hunny its not all about pounding penatration but that can be included if she likes it. I`m a big believer in being a little rough when the mood is right.

Its a state of mind, the way you move her around changing positions, where you put your hands and even the how you talk. As far as faster penatration goes women won`t break if you are a little rough. I don`t get into heavier stuff involving pain and all but do like the in charge feeling during sex I guess.

As far as how to get it started guys should turn it up a notch one time and she how she reacts. Some women won't like it but if you get a good reaction keep it going. Women encourage your men if you are in the mood and things are moving too slow. Whisper in his ear honey take me harder or something.

10. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

As a woman who feels forced much of the time, I yearn for the tender, tentative, passionate, compassionate. In MY opinion, force isn't all it's cracked up to be.

11. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

Oh, god! Pounding penetration! What a rush it is! But 10"?! Whew! I hope you come with a saddle if you're hung like that! LOL!

All joking aside, my imagination says that you're probably a bit long for going at it whole hog. But I'm just one woman, I don't know--how much can you other ladies take? That'd be enough to impale me, so I, for one, would not be able to rough it. But your girlfriend, Tall--does she take it well? I mean, when you've got her leg over your shoulder and you're stroking it softly, slowly, oh-so-sensually, and when you spank her flank and fondle her breast--does she handle the cock well then? Or is there a need for restraint even then?

You see, when I get into the swing of things--after about 15 to 20 minutes of the old in-out in-out--I can then start to handle it a bit harder. Give me another 5 or 10 minutes and I'm begging to be banged. Do you guys find that she can *accomodate* more after a while of slow and steady penetration (whatever length of time it is for the both of you), or is it just a steady 'only 8" in'? I'm sure you've considered all the angles, I'm just wondering if you've timed the hard rock right is all. Just an idea.

12. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Being forcefull is more then just ramming it in good and hard. I love to be the dominate one in the bedroom. I like to pull her hair, slap her in the ass, smack her titties, pull on pinch, grab her titties, spread her open as wide as she can go (before it's hurtful), pull her hair, push her face down as I hold her hair.... There are many things you can do.

13. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Agreed.:brow

14. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

Good advise...
    I may try a few of these things.
    hope it goes well...

15. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

Yes... I normally last about an hour or so.
    I try to go easy until she's really into it and then I can usually get a little rougher.

16. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Had one girl who liked to be slapped in the face not too hard though and my hands on her neck. The first time I was kinda hesitant but began to really enjoy it.

17. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Just another thing that matches us up so well.

18. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

19. albull

albull New Member

Hell you don't even have to be 10" to need to take care, I put my ex out of action more times than I can remember and even when being careful I still managed to mess up.
    Force is great fun both ways of course :D

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

Sometimes I do this when I am in the mood, and it really turns on my wife. Just grab her and molest her and ravish her and leave her exhausted and smiling brightly. I can't teach you how to do it because this is me: in all parts of life I am an assertive and forceful man when I think circumstances demand it. Men who are assertive and confident don't play that persona all the time, just when they need to.

So my sex is like my life: often we make love slow and gentle, but sometimes we fuck hard and forceful. And I wish I could tell you how to do it, because it is a great turn-on when you do it once in a while.