[Ask a Guy] take control or sit back?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by cravingkimmy, Jul 28, 2011.

1. cravingkimmy

cravingkimmy New Member

I am dating a guy who swears he is dominant and that is what I crave, I am very submissive and long for a Master. We have discussed boundaries and what we both would enjoy. Here is the problem, I think he is all talk. The sex is the most amazing I have ever had in my life. Maybe there is no need for change but I want to do some of the things that he has fantasized about. I guess I am a switch I can take control in a heartbeat but never wanted to with him. I have been waiting and waiting for him to dominate me. I have mentioned to him that I am waiting but he gives me the excuse "I am afraid I will scare you." This is a bunch of BS and I told him that. He also told me that he has never done any of this before because his ex wife of 11 yrs was not into any of it.

Do I just step up and take control and see where it goes or sit back and wait? I know he wants some cum play. He mentioned that he would love to go down on me after he cums. Is there a way to get him to open up more without me taking control?

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Mmmmm, a difficult one.
    My only idea is to make him do it step by step in a dominating way without him realizing. What I mean is that you take charge by asking him to do something you would like if he were to dominate you.
    If for instance you wish him to tell you to blow his cock, take your head in his hands, you ask, tell him to do it. If you want him to order you, tell him you want him to order you to do whatever it is you wish to try / him to try.
    Don't load too many wishes, going with baby steps sort of unless you see he is ready to do more when his level of comfort is there.
    If this works, please give updates and you have a gang here who will be happy to cheer for you.

3. duplicitous

duplicitous New Member

Most guys are visual creatures, so if you got some videos or fantasy stories that you like to inspire him; maybe by seeing these things it might add moves to his repertoire

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

This. I think some men are just nervous about really dominating. Get him horny and tell how bad you want him to control you. keep telling him during sex what you want and force him to do it. I wouldnt sit back bc it might not come

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

True, same as regular things, some men need prodding LOL
    I can be like that too sometimes.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

You can't force a man to be dominant. If he's not the type, he's not the type. At least, that has been my personal experience.

7. cravingkimmy

cravingkimmy New Member

UPDATE:

Well we have been talking and he tells me that he wants to take control. Fri. night he did. baby steps. I was doing something and found some rope and laughed and told him he should really restrain me that night. He must have thought about it for a while coz when the kids went to bed it was on. I went into the living room and he ordered me to undress which I did so willingly and then he pulled out the rope. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to him and tied my arms up over my head. He had me so wet. I obeyed every command given. At first I screwed up and laughed because I didn't think he was serious and he spanked my ass until I realized he meant business. I loved it! I almost wanting to be bad just to have him spank me more but also wanted to make sure that he knew I was into it so I didn't push.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Right on for you! Baby steps is best at first, now he wil start surprising you.
    He will start coming up with ideas and have you wondering ;)

9. cravingkimmy

cravingkimmy New Member

Last night I took an ambein to sleep and I do some strange shit on it let me tell ya. I never remember in the morning until I get a reminder and then it starts to come back to me.

I have multiple orgasms, never been a problem for me. I can get off within minutes. He fucked me so hard this is what I told him on my ambein.

"You fucked me so hard it was like I was with two men, I had an outta body experience." He asked if I would say it on video or write it down because I would never remember it. I was fingering myself and jamming my fingers in his mouth and suck all of my juices off. Apparently it was really rough because I had marks all over me when I woke up. I am not complaining in the least, just wish I could remember more of it.