Tabboo Fantasy and I think

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by nomiwaheed, Jul 25, 2012.

1. nomiwaheed

nomiwaheed New Member

My fantasy is about a muslim women making love with a white man, that's always a turn on for me, but the woman is religious and not liberal and her life is dictated by the religion and for the society she is very religious, but inside she is burning and suppresing her sexual nature, but somehow when she meet with this man, she after sometime surrender herself to her nature / feelings and started to have sex with him as wild as it could be, lots of moaning, sucking, shaking, kissing, doggy and anything that she could imagine , the sexual acts that she may not perform at will with a man of her own religion.

The more i thought about the psychologial aspects of this fantasy, i realised that if the women is not religious than its no more a turn on for me, i think rather than more of a social tabboness, the beauty of this fantasy is lies in the surrender of that woman against the forces of the nature, regardless hers firm belive in her religion that she still adore a lot and practise, i think it's more about helpness / surrender rather than social. i don't know about the white man factor why he not some one else.

The physical feature of women middle age, divorce/widow)
    ---------------------- man (middle age, strong physique and hairy)

What do you say about the fantasy and its relationship to tobboness (social / religious ),

Sorry if the same issue has been posted before

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Getting into religious subject matter here, not a good idea.

#2 pbs, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  3. nomiwaheed

nomiwaheed New Member

I wouldn't use the word REPRESSION as she is living her life with her own choice in respect of her religion, but for me the beauty lies in openess of the that women that how hesitantly she allow herself to be melted against this man. And rather than a man's accomplishment, for me the real pleasure lies in the surrender of the woman against her natural urge to fulfill her sexual deisre AT HER WILL, without any exploitation HE could be any white man. The way she allow him to kisses her lips, breast, her beautiful bush, be nude with him with ease, cuddle with him allow him do to anything sexually he wants and as the result of that developes a bond with this man.

But why a man out of her own culture and specially a white man, is it because supposedly developed white man societies (US, western europe) are persumes to be at more ease with their sexuality, or is that some kind of White Man Burden thing, because a man is only form mentiond destinations not from USSR or Eastern Europe

4. Super

Super New Member

To much text for me.

5. nomiwaheed

nomiwaheed New Member

Its not about religion rather about a women and her desires, anyway i am as much sensitive about not bringing religion on this forum as you are

Ya agree, i think i am going too far

#5 nomiwaheed, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
  6. thuumpa

thuumpa New Member

It's a fantasy. Yeah ... I get it. Girl overcomes nurtured ethics and falls for "the bad boy". A bit like fcuking a nun.

7. nomiwaheed

nomiwaheed New Member

:lol:lol:lol:lol