T-buzz

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by coldsteel86, Feb 24, 2014.

1. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

I can't even remember the last time it was I got off I think its been over two weeks since I last had sex with the gf! ( she has been out of town visiting family and friends)
    Anyways I have not been jerking off every few days like I normally would just been saving it!
    But the freaking testosterone buzz is
    driving me crazy!
    Rock hard erections and when i c a hot chick its like whoa!

alwaystry likes this.
  2. alwaystry

It happens to the best of us

3. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Two weeks is a long time to save up your load. For me, it's not necessary to go longer than three days without masturbating if the girl friend is away. I just try not to masturbate the day before I see her and I'm usually fine. I've also noticed that when I wait too long, like two weeks or longer, my cum is not as thick and turns a faded brown color, kind of as if it had died. I like to keep my cum fresh for a girl especially if I end up cumming on her instead of in her. So I like to give it no more than three days time of no masturbating before seeing her. You have to experiment to find out what works for you but it sounds like you are waiting way too long. Go ahead and masturbate if you know she won't be around for a few more days.