Sybian-like vibrators/toys?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BassDude, May 27, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

As many of you well know, my wife is quite fascinated with the FuckingMachines.com site...and so am I. :dgrin

The closest thing on the market to an F-machine appears to be the Sybian (which a lady sits on). Check Sybian.com for details if you're not familiar with this gadget of pleasure. At $1500 or so, that's a somewhat expensive sex toy. :eek I was wondering if anyone knows of less expensive alternatives similar to the Sybian? (Or am I just going to have to build an F-machine? :dgrin)

BD
  2. mace85

mace85 New Member

I cant think of anything. But if you do build a f-machine I would love to see the finished product. Those things range from amazingly simple and efficent, to downright scary.

3. igor

igor Gold Member

If I were a female and wanted to get fucked by a machine type device, one of the things I'd want to try is what I think they call a "monkey rocker". It is a rocker (no back) she sits on that has a gap in the middle with a dildo sticking up thru the gap. As she rocks back and forth, the dildo goes in and out so she controls the depth/speed.:brow
  4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Cool idea, Igor, but it's not powered (except by the user)...where's the fun in that?

Hmm...trying to think what stuff I could use as "donor" mechanical parts to put something slick together. How about some sort of ergonomic chair...
    [​IMG]

And maybe one of these...
    [​IMG]

With something like this attached to the reciprocating end...
    [​IMG]

Plus a speed control...
    [​IMG]

:dgrin
  5. mace85

mace85 New Member

You may want to size up the power source... It would be a shame to get that all built and then realize that it doesn't do anything for her. I am thinking rocket power :brow .
  6. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

do a google search for "kens twisted mind" and you will find what you are looking for. I bought one for my S.O. a few years back and we enjoyed it a few times. He even has an attachment for the Fleshlight. My S.O. enjoyed other toys better because she siad it just felt like a jackhammer. But you may have better results,,,,good luck Bassdude
  7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

8. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

9. igor

igor Gold Member

Just be sure it's UL approved!:lol