[Ask a Girl] Switching the fun

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Alwayslearningsex, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

A woman loves giving oral and want to do it all the way, that what she wants to do, then out of nowhere sheds the rest of her clothes and sits on me,she is already wet and it slides in so easy.
    I love a woman on top enjoying my cock in her but she does all this great work on me, takes me close to the point of no return, then sits on me when I am already quite aroused and sensitive - had to stop a few seconds for 4 times so she can have her orgasm before I lost it. It was great that we came together and for the first time I felt a woman's orgasmic contractions with her. I told her after she could have started on top much sooner so she can get more fun for herself. I had a bit of cum in the condom by the time she got me in her from her nice treat.
    What gives for a woman to take a guy close then change. I feel she could have had more fun and she was so sexy on top.

2. Meee

Gold Member

And she said?

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

So, what's the question?

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Both posts above,I guess I walked into that one ..... d-uh, and thanks for pointing it out.
    Wondering what makes someone change so close to the end when she was all out of giving oral. Anyway, something about liking IT, wanting IT, she got wet in the process. Okay, no real question after all. Case closed.
    Just looking for input and you helped me find it and there was no more than that.

5. Mira

Gold Member

Maybe she loves to suck and gets hot and turned on from that. Some women need to be in a really aroused state to cum and more pumping is not always going to mean more enjoyment.

Another possibility is that she gets sore very easily and only wants just enough penetration to cum and not any more.

Most importantly is that if you are concerned you need to talk with her.

Have fun!

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Wait, you said you had a bit of cum in the condom before she got on top...was she blowing you with a condom on?

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Yes, we met as strangers and once things got hot she wanted to blow me real bad, she LOVES that, but had bad experiences swallowing before.
    Then things went on to intercourse. We know we are both clean, not the issue, she is not ready yet for cum and precum taste for a while.
    I still love her talent doing it and makes her happy.