swinging! !

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by simers, Nov 16, 2014.

1. simers

simers New Member

I would like to try it out but my wife would kill me if I tried it. .. wat do I do?? I don't know how to go about it even. . I'm 31 fit with a 7.5" cock.. I love older women.. Plus I'd like to try it with a guy.. I'm curious. .

2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

As it stands now (based on this post of yours) it seems pretty straightforward to me:

You love, care for, and respect your wife (I'm guessing) and she "would kill you if you tried it."
    That means the answer to, "What do I do?" is, "You don't." (If I'm understanding right and reading your question as "How do I start up a swinger's life for myself?")

So either you take no action or you'll have to run the risk of destroying what you have with your wife in order to pursue this particular sexual fantasy.

As far as getting it so you can go forward with your wife's endorsement and involvement:
    You could try bringing the subject up with her in order to see what she feels about it - if you haven't done so already.

You should never assume that you know what someone's answer/reaction is going to be, especially in regards to "taboo" things like swinging, group sex, and other such things. Hopefully the two of you have a strong enough relationship that you both would be able to be candid and honest with each other when it comes to such discussions.

I'm by no means an expert on this particular matter. There are several members on here, though, who know how it works. Maybe one of them will give you a better answer.

jt _couple2012, SirFoggy and Mattp like this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

You talk to your wife. If she is against it totally then it's out of the question unless you plan to leave her. Don't cheat. It's not worth ruining your marriage.

Have you at all mentioned it to her? I'd start out with baby steps. Mention a 3 way, with someone of her choice, watching her with someone else because it would bring you pleasure. Make it about her and see how it goes. Then mention swinging and elaborate on how it's not much different than her with another person, you get your own person too though.

Don't just jump into it if you've never even talked about it though and be prepared for her to not say yes. To her you could simply be saying "I'm horny and you aren't good enough anymore".

4. zillion123

zillion123 New Member

I would like to try it too. But my wife is the same way as yours. I know she would like to guys giving her pleasure, I seen it on the history of her Internet. just start by doing role play with a dildo and see where it goes. but like the other said if Mama's happy everybody's happy

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  5. sdance

sdance Member

Me and my girl and her girlfriend want to find married guys to fuck the shit out of them- we'd love to have a married guy fuck them without his wife even knowing- we'd like for the man or men to be around 45-55 (they are 19 and 20) where are you located?

Mb91, jt _couple2012 and ply like this.
  6. sagswing

Gold Member

Too bad about the wife not knowing, my wife would love to watch, even help out if needed :rolleyes:

7. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I was offered many times. The wife said she wasn't interested but go ahead and go for it. I knew she was just saying that and would have been angry. So I passed.

If I had a do over, I would have taken those offers and several others that she didn't' know about that I turned down.

Our sex life is way downhill now. She only wants sex twice a week anymore. She says that's enough for people our age.

8. sagswing

Gold Member

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

We found public sex between just us while others watched at the swing club was a fairly tame entry into the LS.

ply likes this.
  9. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Yeah , dude , that's a no no. If she doesn't want to that's that. Keep it a fantasy and curiosity and masturbate furiously to it lol. But don't go bang someone else. It sounds like really that's what you want to do.

And ply, you get it twice a week....be happy lol. I get it once a week and really that's enough, I'd just like more time to do it.

10. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I wonder about this too. I've always been interested in a MFF or FMF 3some but never had the luck to be with a girl that wanted to as well. My gf of 5 yrs has also mentioned an interest in a 3 some, but much like your wife, she seemed obligated to address it, not really into it..
    So now Pandora's Box has been opened, only I'm not allowed to be honest with her(or by proxy, myself) because then I'm the ungrateful man child, despite the fact I didn't bring up the idea of a 3 some in the 1st place.
    Any ladies who aren't down for a 3 some care to chime in? Once the idea is out there and he has expressed an interest, how do you not partake and not have him eventually resentful, all while you know what he'd like, while remaining non resentful yourself?

11. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

simers: twice is a week is a good average honestly.

Sagittarius: You aren't married to this girl? dating is a trial period. I wouldn't put up with much "man child" crap, especially if SHE brought it up and is now holding it against you. Boom. marriage material fail. Move on.

ply likes this.
  12. SirFoggy

Gold Member

Word of a caution to those whose wives/girlfriends are the ones bringing up 3-ways ...
    It well could be genuine but ... a good friend of mine had that, his wife even took part in finding the girl, all was looking great. Well, till the point they all were in a hotel room when his wife said she is divorcing him. In the hindsight, she did the whole thing to see if he will play along and 'cheat' on her.
    This is NOT to say all women are like that but is something to keep in mind.

[Edit] To avoid creating another post ...
    We all are different and the same goes for couples who enjoy having some extra fun in their bedrooms. Some couples I know and have played with are very happy doing it and have no problems inviting singles - both males and females - and couples to their bedroom. Some on the other hand, want only one type depending on their sexual attitude or views in general. If a wife is curious or Bi she will prefer another girl but will not be opposed to additional cock. Some women, on the other hand, want just that additional cock. No extra pussies, period. To paraphrase one of those "No way he's getting a girl into our bedroom! Ever!"
    Those fantasizing or thinking about it should keep in mind that it's not for everyone and is anything but a norm regardless of what one can read on forums such as this one. It's a live minefield and should be treated as such.

#12 SirFoggy, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  13. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I can no believe that anybody agrees with the " twice a week is enough for people our age" line. I'm shocked

14. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

I didn't say I agreed with the age thing. I just said twice a week is pretty average and not unusual. It's not like she's limiting him to once a month when he begs....

Doitagain likes this.
  15. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Lol appreciate the backup, but Im the one fundamentally opposed to marriage. Im definitely monoamorous, and monogamous out of respect, but I feel marriage is more of a display to others than commitment to the self. So after 5 yrs I simply call it, us being together, dating implies non exclusivity.
    And truth be told the "man child" comment is more of a paraphrased prediction to her reaction, based of off 5 years of history. She doesn't mind my sexual attraction to other women unless she considers them realistically unobtainable. I could bring up a 3 way with Kerry Washington all day if I wanted to...lol

16. sagswing

Gold Member

Pretty sure in Post #8 I said "OUCH" regarding that statement . . . I'm 61 and Wifey is 50 and we'd HATE to have to cut down to 2 times a week ;)

ply likes this.
  17. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I think right now we are 0 for 3 weeks. Merry Fucking Christmas

18. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Or rather - Merry Not-Fucking Christmas...

Sorry, I joke, but that really is a bummer. :(

19. sdance

sdance Member

We'd be down for that too- we would love for her to watch you blow your load in my girlfriend as she told us how good it felt. she wants a older man (she is 19) to fuck her while i watch- she says she wants for us to hear her moan for an older man to fill her pussy up and wants him to tell her how much he would like it- she loves thinking about me watching her as another man tells her that he hopes that he gets her pregnant. She is right here and would love to see her face as she begs for it and tells your wife that she wants her husbands cum as deep in her womb as possible. I think it's VERY hot, and would love to hear what you would say and what your wife would say.

20. zoezoe

Gold Member

My husband and I have been swingers for years and love it but you have both got to want to do it.