Swinging

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by kristilikestoswing, Mar 4, 2014.

1. kristilikestoswing

I was asked a question by another member about swinging. I searched the forum and while there have been several swinging topics, I thought I would start one.

For those out there that currently swing in some fashion, what kinds of boundaries and rules do you have?

I'll start. Our primary rule is complete openness. We tell each other everything about our experience, both good and bad. As for what we can/can't do, we really leave that to each others' discretion. In our limited experience, we have found that the best plans don't always work as initially thought out before the clothes come off.

2. white_flower

white_flower Member

No swinging experience, but good there is a place to dissolve issues by tactics of others

JonJo likes this.
  3. paguy00

paguy00 New Member

The boundaries will change as your experiences change.
    Most start with being voyers, then to soft swap. Some then go to sticking together and only 3 somes or same room sex. While others don't want to be in the same room and see each other with someone else. The rules and preferences vary a lot and change over time.

4. AtkCCC

Gold Member

OP, you pretty much nailed it. While it’s been a long time, we were in the swinging life for about 10 years. It worked just fine for us with open communication and such. With the exception of a few rare times we only played with others in full view of each other, that was mostly our boundaries.

paguy00 likes this.