Swinging !!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by awakened, Dec 10, 2010.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

I checked the tags for this subject, but all are at least two years old. My husband and I are just beginning to enjoy this lifestyle and wonder if any of our buddies here are into this also! The only person I have seen mention experience in it was a current mod !!!!

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  2. Beach

Beach New Member

**removed by request**

#2 Beach, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
  3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Wow...who was that.....:lol
    It's not for everyone.....we've been there and done it so to speak....:eyes
    God...the stories I could tell you.....:D

4. luvbug

Gold Member

Swinging just isnt my cup of tea. Never tried it....have no desire to try it.

5. awakened

awakened New Member

Oh ,Please, do tell :D

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My ex wanted to do it and now we are divorced. There are some people here that enjoy it....not my cup of tea like luvbug said. Glad that you guys are able to do it and have fun.

7. sinner

sinner New Member

I'm with luvbug and flirty. It just doesn't interest me. Of course, if they we're interested... LOL

Seriosly. Once I guy came to our door asking for signatures on a petitipn for a local politician to get on a ballot. He was wearing a t-shirt with the name of the local swingers club. We politely declined and closed the door laughing, wondering if the candidate was a patron also. What a way to get votes.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

it just strikes me as odd how many people are opposed to it here, seems like we're somewhat sexually conservative for a sexual forum...just cbr and awakened are the only two.....i have posted the question and there is mostly no response at all .....

loves2ride likes this.
  9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Swinging has always been a fringe area and there's only ever going to be a few in a small forum like this who will go that way. Some fantasise because we all have deep-down urges to go beyond our partner, however we manage to fight those urges off, but few actually formalise it into casual swapping and casual group sex like me.

About 80% of members of Australian swingers websites are single men, so few genuine couples indeed.

#9 cbrmale, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  10. mikeh

mikeh New Member

I've got nothing agsinst swinging, each to their own. I'd do it, but not with the wife [​IMG]

11. Northside

Gold Member

I wouldn't say that we are sexually conservative here. I'm not "opposed" to it simply because I don't want to do it. If that's your thing, cool, and you certainly aren't alone here.. It just isn't something I'm interested in doing.

I am on this site because I'm interested (curious) in what other folks do in the sack. While I'm not intersted in having another guy fuck my girlfriend, I find it interesting that other guys get off on it.

luvbug likes this.
  12. 12barblues

Gold Member

thanks for the input guys....its just something that we have talked about doing. more of a soft swap..( i think i mentioned that earlier) as she doesnt want another man fucking her ( and i agree, thats MY place) just some extracurricular fun...and we're looking for outside opinions about it. its not something we want to rush into because we realize once its done , you cant "undo" it ....and i have talked to people that had a 3some and it ended their relationship....

Again, thanks for the responses

13. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Now I have never tried swinging, nor will it eve happen since my husband is completely against it. How ever, I will say that I would be up for playing, or same room sex. Somebody to watch ;) but that will never happen...... Ah, just a fantasy :)

14. PDone7

PDone7 Member

fantasy

I am too going to keep swinging a fantasy. I love the thought of my girl watching me enjoy myself with someone else..............:)

15. Super

Super New Member

Swinging might be fun "if "with the right people.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

i just found a site that puts u in touch with like minded couples in your area......this may help...

17. Super

Super New Member

How about a link.

18. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

Me and mine are poly, so you could consider it that, I guess. More of an open relationship with a few good rules in play.

19. 12barblues

Gold Member

pleases explain what your rules are.....it would be helpful to our situation......thanks...

20. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

Well, we both need to be ok with the person who's coming in to our situation. Not necessarily out of attraction, but safety.

We dont bring in others if we are fighting or having trouble, it can get ugly.

Some time is ours pretty strictly. We don't often go and enjoy other lovers on mutual days off, so that one gets to feeling neglected. This is more fluid if the other person is say in from out of town.

And another big one is full disclosure. We tell each other when there's an interest, or if we've made plans. Not necessarily in vivid detail, but we know where to find the other and when. Important for safety and just plain considerate really.