Swinging.....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Berrylicious, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Have you 'swung' (hehe) before?

Would you consider swinging or even have sex with another couple in the room?

Would you do swap partners for foreplay and maybe even for sex?

Just wondering what other people's thoughts and feelings as My hubby and i are looking into it. We have a few fantasies we want to experience together :brow

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I've had sex with other people in the room, but never swapped partners, which is what I consider swinging to be 'swinging from one person to another whilst engaged in sexual activity'.

I'd love to swing, but my hubby is not into sharing me with another man, although he is happy for Berry and I to be together ;)

I don't know how I would feel seeing him with another woman one on one, but I would like him to play with Berry when we have our next threesome.

I would also like to have a lil swing with a bi male couple and watch my hubby with another guy whilst I play with the other guy... but that will never happen :(

3. stu73

stu73 New Member

My wife and I have, and it's bee wonderful. It's allowed us to explore and have experiences not possible with just the two of us. We're fortunate to have a relationship that is strong enough there is absolutely no jealousy; in fact quite the opposite, it has enhanced our relationship and love for each-other.

We've had sex with another couple (or more) in the room, once while they video taped us, other times were at a kind of club where others were free to watch. I guess you can call these swinging activities, but that's not what we think of when we think of swinging. However, there are many couples out there open to just having sex in the same room, or "soft swap" where you touch each-other's partners, but don't actually have intercourse.

For us, swinging is a full swap, where we have sex with each-other's partners. We prefer the same room, because we do enjoy watching each-other with our playmates. Actually, our favorite is everyone in the same bed where we can play and have sex with both partners.

My wife is bi, and does enjoy the pleasures of another woman as well as another man. I consider myself straight, but I'm not afraid of the incidental contact that does happen in a true foursome.

If you and your hubby have discussed it and are interested, I suggest searching a local club. There are two types, off premises, and on premises. Off premis clubs are where you go to meet, but nothing sexual happens on site. Often these clubs meet in hotel banquet halls, and if you have a room there, can invite playmates to your room for whatever. On premises clubs are places where sex and sexual play happens on site, either in an open room where others can watch or there are usually private rooms. These clubs are more expensive, but benefits are great. At either, expect to meet open, honest, and respectful people. You will not find anyone pressuring you to do anything (management of legit clubs has very strict enforcement of this). You could go to a club, look, see, and take it at your own place.

For more info on the subject, may I suggest <Link to website removed>

Have fun!

#3 stu73, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
  4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I dated a woman once who said she and her late husband had been members of a sex club of sorts. She said the facilities were very nice and set up with a large public room with a pool and bar in the central area and had private rooms around it. As I recall she said the private rooms had doors on them and large windows, and if the couple wanted to close the door and pull the drapes they could, but that most left the doors and drapes open for the entertainment others. She and her husband didn't "swap" but enjoyed the social atmosphere and having sex while others could watch.

I think I'd enjoy that kind of situation. It sounded pretty hot, and with her I wouldn't have minded swapping partners. I'd like going to a place like that with my wife, but I don't think I'd want to swap, and I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't... but who knows? It would certainly be interesting.

5. suite91

suite91 Member

*raises hand*

What do you want to know?
    I can tell you it takes a ROCK SOLID relationship. There will be issues you've never thought of, emotions you've never felt, high drama. You need to be able to discuss anything honestly and openly. If you can do that then you may be ready to get involved in this, if not leave it as a fantasy.
    My wife and I have been dabbling in this for a while and recently had our faith tested. Swinging can be a lot of fun but be sure you have the tools to deal with the problems that may lie ahead.

6. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

I'd absolutely love to do it for sure!!!

One of many things I hope to acheive.

7. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I haven't swang, but I am definitely up for the idea. Right now though in my marriage I don't think it would be the smartest thing to do! Maybe in the future when we are both stronger..I couldn't agree more though it takes a rock solid marriage for it to work!

8. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I once joined an older married cpl when I was 28 and they were about 48. It was a 3some as opposed to a true swap, but I can tell you it was th eBEST sex of my life. A little awkward at first, but the most exciting ever. It was great to see the her husband let her have the joy of another man with him joining in. I don;t think my wife will EVER go for it as she has major jealousy issues regarding me even looking at another woman. Justa warning guys, be careful even suggesting it; if the relationship and openess is there, mentioning it can bring on major problems for your relationship. Ladies, by all means, mention it now and start living better life. Most likely he is secretly fantasizing about it now.....My first wife once asked me if I ever had interest in being with another woman and dummy me said 'nooooo'. She later left me, but I learned to tell the truth when asked because she had interest in having sex with other men.

9. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Well you never know EXACTLY how strong your marriage is until its been tested. I think my hubby and I are very open and honest with each other and discussed this for a few months before actually putting an ad up!

We're not doing this to 'spice our sex life up' we moreso have some fantasies we'd like to live out and experience together.

We're having alot of fun chatting to the couples and viewing pics and showing them ours, things are getting very steamy and we've been having sex like crazy and talking, in detail, of all the things we want to do and see with the other couples we're going to meet!

I've read about a few SOP places and there's a few around, i didn't even realise they were in fact SOP!!

Our latest is that we have had TONNES of replies (only gone into more details with the couple who are 100% verified on who they are through the site and via phone/webcam to us) We've been chatting to a fair few of them and things are so exciting!!

We have a meet next weekend...our first one!! Turns out the guy is actually an aquaintance of my hubbys which was a bit odd at first but his wife and i have gotten on really well and the guys have been chatting to and all seems to be well now and we're all keen to meet for dinner with a possibility of going back to their place afterwards!

We also have another couple we are having dinner at the end of the month with as a meet only to see how we get on and see what happens from there i guess.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences too :)

Oh 1 other thing...was a little surprised to see there are 19 and 20 year olds with ads up wanting to swing with their partner too. To me thats a little freaky, they're so young...besides....what will they do later on to spice things up if they've already tried it all???

10. glippert

glippert New Member

Agreed you have to have a rock solid relationship otherwise things can go way way wrong and i dont say this lightly :)

11. vizzle

vizzle New Member

maybe in the same room...She wouldn't want to switch it up!

12. igor

Gold Member

Nope - never swung. I'd be happy just to have sex with the wife.:mad

13. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

Yes I have

Sure, it sounds very hot!
    I would swao for foreplay and sex!