Swinging

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ramtuf49, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

If anyone has actually shared your spouse in a 3some or 4some situation how did it go? Did it cause problems for you afterwards or has it enhanced your relationship?

2. beau

beau New Member

we swing

we do swing have had 3somes once with a guy well a few times with the same guy and with a few girls and we have swapped with a few couples one bad out come was the second threesome we had with a girl she wanted me to dump my girl and be with her . the rest went very well .

3. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I'd love to try it

4. beau

beau New Member

well you can look online meet people first talk about stuff what ever , go to swingers clubs or other clubs word of mouth i have found this out though if your frinds with a cpl b4 swinging best not to swing with them but it it good to have a friendship come from swinging

5. grapegirl13

grapegirl13 New Member

we share a man occasionally.

there are plenty of sites that you can join that have others looking for the same thing.

6. morrison

morrison New Member

Once had a threesome w/a married couple that I was friends with. We spent the night doing a little coke and having a great time sharing his wife. The only problem is it seemed to end the relationship after that-not from my end, they just began to act strange and distance themselves. Would definately do it againg and am waiting for an oppurtunity to swing w/my wife.

7. A_Cassagne

A_Cassagne New Member

Swinging, in my experience, is a bad and damaging thing. I'd suggest that one should not actually date one's swinging partner. :uhh:

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

ahh thats just one persons opinion, but it's been taken into consideration. I think that swingging is a good way to learn to share and to gain trust in your relationship. I think those are the two main points in the world of swinging. at least from whati have heard from this website and other sexually based material,(Playboy,etc.)

9. johnclark

johnclark New Member

how can one get the wife to at least try it, I am straight but would like to see the wife go at it once with me and another, or just hide and watch her get it by another. how can it happen?

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

hmm...don't know john?

11. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I initiated a threesome for my husband's b-day once. I just asked a girlfriend of mine that I knew was into sex a lot and she agreed. We laid down some ground rules and it was a blast! I knew her current situation in her home & marriage was stable so it was not an issue to have her get involved. We did that with her several times and we are all still very good friends. However, we tried it with another gal at a different time and that didn't go so well. She freaked out and pretty much became a stalker. She wanted my hubby to herself. Well that didn't work out for her and we ended up moving away but I regret ever doing anything with her because she got so weird after the fact. All in all though I would love to do it again if we could find another female that was willing and "right" for us. I think it would be an even bigger turn on to do it with a stranger. We have thought many times about how we could manage that. We have a lot of fantasies together about doing that again in the future and it doesn't hurt to party a little beforehand and make everyone that much hornier ;). It made our relationship stronger and allowed him to have something he dreamed about and allowed me to satisfy some curiosities that I had. I think it matters a lot on how strong a couple's relationship is and whether there is jealousy factor involved or not. It opened a whole new set of doors for us and just made it that much better.

12. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I know someone who her and her husband decided to have a threesome with another guy. Well she ended up getting pregnant... and not from her husband!

13. RedHotGrand

RedHotGrand New Member

It's been fun. You must have a stable relationship with no jealousy issues in order for this to work. It is not for everyone. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.