Swinging Session

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sexual Guy, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

Well I am really refering to a MFMF sex session.

Anyone into this?

Would you prefer to swing in the same room for both couples or a different rooms?
    What have you experienced so far?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Have done both, but we used to prefer same room......
    Miss those days....

3. suite91

suite91 Member

We too have have done both and prefer same room. A big part of our attraction to swinging is watching each other with someone else.

4. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

We have never done it but i think i'd prefer in the same room. I really want to watch my SO with another girl, i don't want to miss out on that!!

5. stu73

stu73 New Member

My wife and I have done this a few times. We've had experiences of both, but strongly prefer the same room*, or better yet, the same bed. Part of the excitement is seeing and hearing each other. Now I'm not attracted to men, but the casual or accidental male contact is no bother, and my wife is bi, so a 4sum all playing together is the most fun.

Now, the *, there is an exception... We have a special couple that we know and trust, one time when they were over for a weekend (and we'd do it again), we started out all playing togeather, but had all agreed for the weekend, anyone could do whatever they enjoyed with any of the others when the urge took them. That is, if two or 3 wanted to get it on, and the other(s) aren't in the room, we didn't have to wait.

It's been very rewarding, and positive for our lives. My wife and I are secure enough to be able to do this without any worry of jealousy, we're in it for the sex and fun.