[Ask a Girl] Swingers

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by lewder, Sep 18, 2012.

1. lewder

lewder New Member

My girl and I are in a long-distance relationship(about 5 hours apart) , and we have been for a little over 3 years. Just recently, we've decided to try the swinger route to 1, relieve our own sexual frustration, 2, have some fun while we're in college, and 3 to get some outside experience. I haven't seriously flirted with a girl in probably 4 years, and I've certainly never done it with the motive of trying to have sex with them. Do you girls have any tips for trying to get a friend or aquiantance to be sex buddies? Theres a party on Saturday that I think I'm going to, and I'm gonna see if I can stir something up with someone. Thanks for any tips in advance.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dunno bro but, two extremely far apart college students having an open relationship sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

#2 Barbwire, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  3. lewder

lewder New Member

That's why we are only fooling around with those who are acquaintances(or less). I'd just like some advice on how to go about getting that kind of thing.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Why not just stop seeing each other and go do whatever it is that you want to do? My now ex wife and I split up for about 2 or 3 months and went wild for a bit. When we were 22 ...Then got it out of our system, and realized that we didn't want anyone else....we settled down and were together for almost 30 years.

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

And seriously having sex with a friend or someone that you're going to be seeing outside of the bedroom is just looking for trouble in itself. If you guys are really serious about this then you should have sex with people that you wouldn't develop a relationship with along the way.

6. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I'm with 12BB.......maybe break up for a few months see how it goes........but I will add this.....since you are on a sex forum asking advice......you could do it like an open marrige......where you get laid and tell her about you experience......she gets laid and tells you about hers.......don't have sex with that person more than twice......you or her might start to have feelings for the sex partner because you are missing each other......personally I would just break up and go wild.....if it is meant to be it will work it's self out....................