swingers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sexyforhim, May 31, 2012.

1. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

I was just wondering if there are any fellow swingers out there. If so how long have u been in the lifestyle and how has it worked out for u.

Me and my husband have been in the lifestyle for almost five years. It has decently made us a unbreakable couple. It's always great to be able to share something like that with ur partner.

Just curious.

AWifesLust likes this.
  2. slickdick

slickdick Member

Ive been wanting to get my wife into it. We are both closeted bi so thats the start of it. I think we will probably start slow by adding 1 person to the mix and work our way up.

But i must say, that if thats a real pic off you, I'm not sure id be able to give you back if your husband shared you with me!! :cool

#2 slickdick, May 31, 2012
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  3. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Trust me I'm a hand full. Takes a special kinda man to deal with me on a daily basis. And yes that's little ol me.

Getting into the lifestyle was really the best thing that could have happen to us and our relationship.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Sluttyfairy and I have talked about it for years and have been close a couple times but it just hasn't happened yet...it would be a soft swap situation for us tho, as she doesn't want another man to be inside her. She says that's something she only wants to share with me....

And , like you, she's quite a handful too....but I looove that about her....lol.

5. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

We look at it like using human toys lol

6. slickdick

slickdick Member

Nonetheless im glad that it does work for you guys, because there are alot of people that wouldn't be into that lifestyle, so they would bash and criticize the idea altogether

7. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

That's ok if they bash. I've heard it all ya know. It don't faze me. I'm going to do me either way.

8. slickdick

slickdick Member

Show ya right!!

9. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

cant believe that there are more swingers or open relationships out there

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

I know.....there is a handful of people here that have....but surprisingly few.... I posted a thread asking for some experienced advice on the topic because we had a couple that was kinda pursuing us and we were considering them heavily because they had a lot of experience and were very attractive to both of us and they were open to whatever limitations we had on the swap.....
    I think 3 people responded to the thread.....but it was nice to get some input, even tho it wasn't much...lol

11. SWOJLO

Gold Member

For the love of god don't go into details about where you put the batteries!!! :lol:lol

12. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

oh i didnt see that thread well if there is anything you want to know feel free to ask. We have been in the lifestyle for almost five years. So feel free to pick my brain .....if you like

13. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

lol they usually come with those installed. But if need be i do have a strap on lol:phat

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

Thanks....I will. We were close to doing it and then we had a bit of a rough patch in our relationship...nothing horrible , but some issues with my ex, and my children that was causing some stress....and we don't want to do something sexually that could add to that stress. But those issues are being resolved and maybe we' ll start thinking about again soon.....

15. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

if there are not issues then its defentaly a good time for all. I have seen some relationships end over it though. Some guys think there ready for it until they see someone else dick go in there girl especially if it happens to be bigger than there's its like they cant let it go. For me theres a big difference in sex and love. i love my husband everyone else is just sex.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

I haven't done it but I have let her be with other men (orally only tho, at this point ) all were my "size" or bigger...I'm very confident in who I am and how we feel about each other...but at the same time, I can't pretend to know about something I haven't done yet....so we approach cautiously....once it's done it can never be " undone " ..."

17. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

this is very true but it sounds like you have a very solid base. i think you guys will be fine. If your ever in NC look us up

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

Would love to but were in our 40's and you look awfully young...doubt you'd be interested in a couple our age....lol...hell, I just turned 48 .......

19. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

age is nothing its all about the spirt lol Im 27 hes 30

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well, we are an energetic couple...lol....