Sweaty musky pussy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by slomuzic, Oct 14, 2011.

1. slomuzic

slomuzic New Member

I have a fetish of sweaty pussy. Love the feel and scent of a woman that has been working out or has just been sweating an extreme amount:phat. Also the fact of a woman's scent after sex and not showered for a day or too is just WOW.

Anybody else enjoy those as well?

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Brings back a memory of once getting between a girl's legs expecting that sweet salty taste that i love so much only to find that she smelled real funky. At that point I was committed and had to keep lickin' till i finished the job. after a few minutes i got used to it and sort of liked it. I ended up going right past her first orgasm and and givin her a second. Not something that i ever really wanted again though.

3. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I work in an office full of men and I sometimes have a complex that they may smell me if it is really hot!

4. Essene

Gold Member

No I do not. No thank you. I mean, I'll still perform well if it smells ill- but it isn't desired at all. So I agree with boobjob.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Not my cup of tea either.
    Once was with a woman that no matter how clean she was she always smelled real musky.
    I did get used to it eventually but the first few times going down on her was kind of going against all my olfactory good sense.

Catching a whiff of woman pussy in sex neutral workplace is quite pleasant so long as it isn't overpowering. I also like her discomfiture in her knowing that I know that it's her pussy smell.
    There you go BM83!

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Sometimes I think about it when I feel raunchy, but Im always scared lol

7. thunderseed

Gold Member

People these days with their preferences for hygiene, they have no natural sexual instincts. What ever happened to the basic sexual attraction to natural body smells?

It is supposed to be what turns humans on, something ingrained into us on an unconscious sexual level. It's not even a fetish, it's just how human mating rituals go. But sadly in this day of age people are so dislocated from anything that comes natural.

My sexual instincts are very strong, all smells of the opposite sex just drives me wild and immediately turns me on, and yes even the bad smells. Even the smell of the same gender puts my body into sex mode. I love the smell of sweat, and I love when men are courageous enough to not take a shower for days, the scent gets even stronger and is the hottest thing ever. But as soon as they cover up that scent, wash it off of them regularly and then hide it with unnatural scents, it just doesn't turn me on at all. I don't want to fuck the smell of a rose, or sweet unnatural smelling things, I want to fuck what smells like a man.

If you prefer perfumes and soap smells, you are just unnatural in my sexual viewpoint LoL. There is nothing worse of a turn off for me than a man who showers before sex. Thankfully that has never happened to me in all my years of tons of sex, but I was reading on this forum and apparently guys do it all the time. And there is nothing more terrible than someone who uses a Perfume or Cologne to hide their natural human smells. The human smell is the best perfume there is! The scent of sex is the best smell there is, and it shouldn't be turned into something it is not.

I like smells. And I like all smells except sweet smelling ones. There are many different types of smells in humans, and studies show that even if we do not pay attention to it, the smells our partner gives off is a key ingredient to what attracts us to them. I've noticed it for myself, just because my sense of smell becomes quite enhanced even when I am around the opposite sex.

When it comes to the natural male scents, some men smell sweeter like vanilla, some men smell spicy, it depends on DNA and shit. I have never been sexually or physically attracted to men who smell sweet. It does not correlate to my brains receptive system, and sort of reminds me of what a girl should smell like. I like the natural spicy, musky smell, it reminds me of true masculinity in my brain. When these men sweat they tend to smell even more musky, a heavier scent that smells kind of like urine, and their dicks smell simply amazing and even more raunchy when not cleaned on a regular basis.

I don't like that naturally sweet smell that some men have though, it doesn't turn me on at all. It has sort of a sweet yet raunchy smell to it, and I just don't like the smell of sweet things.

I am not a musky or spicy smelling person though. I smell like the exact opposite of what turns me on. I hate my smell, I smell too sweet for my liking. When I work out, which is a lot, my sweat doesn't even have a smell, and you have to pay really close attention to even notice a slight hint of what smells kind of like vanilla. People ask me where i bought my perfume, when i never even wear perfume.
    I would LOVE if I could smell more musky, but I don't :mad
    My smell actually grosses me out. I don't even find it natural, because even my pussy actually smells really sweet, and the closet i can describe it to is the smell of peaches.

And I've even tasted my blood before and it tastes sugary. Maybe i'm just abnormal or something is wrong with me.

I don't even like the taste of sweet things though, so maybe thats why i don't have the preference for the smell either.

8. SexyDiva100

SexyDiva100 Member

I loved how my last bf smelled when we had sex and he didn't shower..mmmmmmm it really turned me on !