Swear...you women!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Adramalech, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Ok, so my girl and I arranged plans for her to come over and we would cook dinner together. That was all that I told her and hinted at a few other things(Not sexual) as I wanted it to be a romantic night. Dinner then a massage and then cuddle and watch a movie until she falls asleep in my arms. So anyways I told her I would call her after I went to the gym. Normally I don't get out until about 9:30pm so I went early and got out around 7:30pm. She sends me a text "........" so I call her and she's acting all pissed off, not really talking so i'm like :uhh:. So I ask her if she still wants dinner otherwise i'll just put her portion in the fridge. She says she wants to eat it so i'm just thinking "Ok..." Anyways, we hang up and she sends me another text saying "I'm not hungry but i'm still gonna come over." I told her that I have work to do(Which I do, but I was going to do it early morning so I could spend time with her tonight.) and I still need to shower. She sends me another message "Well when do you want me to come over?!?!!" So I said there is no point in it and that she killed the mood(which she did). And she hasn't sent me a message back. She has a bad habit of arguing with me via text or IMs which is starting to piss me off as well. But seriously. I had an awesome workout, massive pump, and then she just ruins the whole fucking night. All due to the fact that she thinks i'm going to half ass shit that I consider important in my life for her(Which she knows I am very serious about the gym). which to me is like saying "No, don't study for your final tomorrow that can cause you to fail your class and not graduate on time, come spend time with me instead!"

2. Sexkitten69

Sexkitten69 New Member

Ouch:ugh , Does she pick fights with you otherwise or is it all over the txt or ims? Matters of the heart are not my area of expertese. Sorry bout your spat:( .

3. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

We don't fight too much. Sometimes I pick fights with her because I feel like the relationship is dry. She is a very passive person and when we do go at it, she will break down and cry if its a verbal thing so she goes through texts and IMs.

4. tictac

tictac New Member

how old is she? it sounds to me a little bit immature! maybe he's at the stage when we all girls dont know what we want and everything seems to be stupid and boring!!!

5. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

She will be 21 on April 1st! And she is immature, but progressing. Only thing that pisses me off is once she gets into that moody mode it's impossible to get her out. And she gets into that mode anywhere. Even a nice restaurant. =\

6. Dreama

Gold Member

I think you should be more compassionate. Perhaps she wants to feel special, and needs some extra loving from you. You seem to blame all of it on her, but I don't think it was all her fault. It seems like there was an error in communication that you both failed to repair. Perhaps you should both work on that.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Yeah it is never just one sided ..
    I didnt read all of your main post, because im mentaly exhausted , after doing a long winded test today.

But as Dreama suggested, try to be compassionate , your still young as well.

8. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

You're 21, she's 21. This may not be useful to you but "man-up". She might be the best chick in the world to you right now but you're both still very young and she needs to understand you have priorities and you need to understand she has (possibly other) priorities.

From my admittedly limited life experience (I'm 29), until 2 people's priorities complement each other in life then the particular couple in question will never make it work regardless of how much work is put in.

Seriously you need to live your life for you and regardless of what some chick may/may not say what she'll do, just keep doing your own thing. Cos there really is more than 1 chick in the world for you....

As much fun as it would be with this girl, you CAN have AS much fun, if not more fun with the next one....

If she can't give you what you need/want then move on, seriously.......

There is only one person responsible for your happiness...........

9. Elvis

Elvis Member

Texting is crap and I should end that statement there, but what's wrong with the old fashioned phone conversation where you can at least hear the other person?
    How anyone can decide from a few txtd wds what the other is really trying to say is beyond my old fashioned comprehension and apparently many young people's too!

10. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

I wanted to make her feel special. But she always jumps the gun on things. I'm the type of guy that will stop you and say "...Just wait..."

11. faith

faith New Member

I spent 6 months with a guy that would never call me..It was all done via texts and im's..It was one of the reasons I got rid of him..He'd get mad if I didn't reply straight away..I found it a little pathetic..But maybe thats just me.