Swallowing

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Blitzz, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitzz

Blitzz New Member

Hello there all,

I posted a thread previously stating my first BJ...
    It tickled me back then...

She tried it again yesterday and there was nothing even close to a tickle, it was just amazing. I still used my hand on the shaft while she concentrated on the head, since she isn't as used to this whole "multitasking" thing:p

She then said she wanted me to cum in her mouth, and I was inclined to follow orders.

I did and she was quite surprised. She couldn't swallow it... She says it didn't taste bad, but it was a lot for her. Considering i don't milk gallons, could she have just been nervous and frozen a little? She says she will try next time... But I'm a little unsure about it.

Should i even worry?

Thanks,
    Michael

PS: I was thinking of doing a "half swallow" where straight after I cum i make out with her so we both swallow some... I'm perfectly OK with it i just wanted to know what any guru out there has to say about it!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Ahhh - the proverbial question: "Swallow or not swallow?" :lol

My advice is to just let things progress at a normal pace. A BJ isn't really about what happens after you cum. It won't make it feel any better whether she swallows or not, so why make a big deal out of it. Enjoy the new-found pleasure and let her decide about what she does with your load afterward. I'm no 'guru', but that's what I have to say :)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

It doesn't really matter what you do, as long as your having fun- It looks like you are! I'm to glad to hear you got past the past difficulties, also.

4. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Rose hit right on the point there. For some it's a total turn-on to see a girl swallow his sperm, but at the point that you've just cummed in her mouth I don't think it makes much difference wheater she spits or swallows.

My gf has tried swallowing for couple times and she says that it doesn't taste bad, but feels somehow spiky on her throat.. I'm in heaven when she's done with me, so for me it's not relevant where the load ends ups

5. bsxy420

Gold Member

i find it rather thick and hard to swallow....my SO could careless what i do with his sperm as long as he gets to let it out, lol....dont stress on what you think others are doing. do what works for the two of you.

6. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Oh...

...Rose! That is sooo not true! When I women gives you head and you cum and she just nuzzles on your cock, kinda basking in the jizz, going back down on you, kinda feeding on you, OHMYGOD!!! That is sooooooooo erotic!!!! The sensations as she's lapping it up, taking you back in her mouth...OHMYGOD!!!!!

:dgrin

7. cook74

Gold Member

I'm in total agreement here with LP, what happens after the climax matters a hell of a lot :brow.

The turn on from seeing something erotic after you climax can see you in there for round two or three even. But if the ending is always the same or is not what you like, were expecting, etc (I'm not necessarily talking about swallowing either, but everything to do with the finishing off of a sexual act) you can bow out after round one just because you are not excited enough. That goes for pleasing your partner as well as them pleasing you.

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I have to agree with LP and Cook, at least to some extent. As Cook says, it doesn't have to be swallowed, but if the woman reacts like it's yucky, icky stuff, it's kind of a let-down. (I was going to say "put-down" but won't go that far.)

My late wife didn't like to swallow, but she'd rub it all over her breasts and onto my stomach and lick me clean. It was just a very erotic ending to a bj that made me want to gobble her up. She showed that she liked it, even if she didn't swallow much of it.

Then there was the long-time gf who couldn't get me off orally but loved to swallow my cum. She'd make me pull out from her pussy as I was about to explode so she could finish me off orally. She said it tasted like Almond Joy and wouldn't let a drop go to waste. A guy's cock is VERY sensitive immediately after an orgasm -- too sensitive for much handling, but a soft, gentle sucking sensation is heaven.

I've never been with a woman who would just spit it into a towel, but if I was I think I'd wonder if her next move would be a run to the bathroom to gargle.

It's a little like my wife.... I'd always had the habit of pulling out after I'd cum and wiping my penis with a t-shirt. She said it made her feel like I didn't want her juices on me. I quit the wiping and must say I like it better that way.

9. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Well that is completely true.

..And that I have to agree aswell

Usually my girl spits the most on a paper towel or so and then continues to lick me clean and it feels just soo gooood *slurp*

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:mad .... okay Mr. Knowitalls! I'm just taking my laptop and going home... [​IMG]

:rofl

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

I give this idea two thumbs :tup :tup and one clitoris :brow up. Many women find sharing cum ("snowballing", whatever you want to call it) extremely erotic...and having such an intimately romantic ending to a BJ to look forward to may just inspire her to give more of them!

[banana]Real Men Swallow[/banana]

:phat :bow :phat :bow :phat :bow :phat

#11 Bluesy, May 18, 2008
    Last edited: May 18, 2008
  12. bob183

bob183 New Member

I love it so much when a girl swallows :) my girlfriend had some difficulty her first time doing it, but now she loves it snd begs me for it every time... which is amazing!

13. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I love giving head, but I don't swallow. I'm one of those mean girls who won't even let him cum in my mouth. I can't get past the taste and my gag reflex is so that I would rather have him cum all over my chest/bed/whatever and enjoy it rather than have me gagging when he cums in my mouth. Thats just me though. :)

14. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

But...

...Rose, it's a lap top! You can take it anywhere! :lol

15. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Add...

...another person to the list of post climatic eroticism, or PCE, for short.

I don't like to swallow it because that's not where I find the erotic part. I LOVE to 'drink' her pussy juice for the same reasons I love it when she drinks my cum; it's the end product of joyous sexual attention. It does make me hard kissing her and Frenching her with my jizz all over her face and tongue and usually makes me hard again right away and I just slip it in and start fucking while we're both becoming glued together, still kissing and tonguing and...I have an erection right now... :dgrin

16. Blitzz

Blitzz New Member

Thank you!

Yeah, thx!
    I mean, to all you people, I talked some more to her, and she slowly started gaining this "need" to try swallowing it. Next time she gives me head she says she wants to snowball, and its probably the biggest turn-on I've thought about lately!

Bob183, i think that what happened with you is what is happening with me! :p

And LPJammin and all you people, I'm REALLY going to start exploring PCE. Sounds like unexplored territory, space for discovery!

I'm defiantly going to snowball though. I know she wants it too. Never having tasted my own jizz, I'm anxious for the event!

If anyone wants to add to their thoughts on swallowing, please do!
    Thanks for all the posts and keep them cuming!

Thanks,
    Michael

PS: Girls: Find it hot when the guy licks his fingers after fingering you? I think she loves it... Makes her wanna continue :p

PSS: I don't like using the words Pussy Cunt or Clit around her. She says they are "Guy Words". I understand her, but i cant get the many alternatives (Besides Vagina which takes a long time to say and is a little awkward:p) Any suggestions?

17. long69

long69 New Member

Better to get a blowjob than to not get one I guess. Spit or swallow doesnt reallly matter as long as you both enjoy it. ;)

18. navyman1988

navyman1988 Member

There is nothing like seeing the woman you love look up into your eyes after you have emptied your load into her mouth.... very erotic and a huge turnon for me.... thank to the lord that my better half takes it all everytime....

19. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

She may have been overwhelmed. When I first started doing this, when he would have a lot and he gave me time to let it sit in my mouth, it would take a lot of thought for me to swallow. Now, I love it and would never ever not, but I think I understand what happened.
    Don't be worried, she's learning the ropes! :p

20. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Go for it, dude! Nothing wrong with a little snowballin'. ;) I don't think my wife and I have ever snowballed after a BJ (she sucks it all down), but I won't hesitate to go down on her after I've cum in her. If it's good enough for "her", it's good enough for "him". :cool

BD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.