Swallowing my own Cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firsttimer2012, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Firsttimer2012

Firsttimer2012 New Member

I thought i would start a new thread for all the men like me that are really curious to shoot their own cum in their mouth and swallow it, but are yet to try for various reasons. There seems to be a large percentage that have already tried, or do it regularly, who may be able to answer our questions in order to make our first time more magical and enjoyable so we may want to also do it often.

I have stumbled across this taboo subject in the past 2 weeks and have been reading various forums for advice but some questions i cannot find answers too. I am a single guy, having no luck with women, and need something new and excitng to spice up my private masturbation, could this be the thing? The very thought of it gets me hard for hours, but i have been saving it until i happy that i know how to make it the best experience. I plan on adopting the legs over head postion and shooting in my mouth direct so that it is still hot, i have heard this is better, colder cum isnt as tasty. is this true?

So onto my other questions:

1. If i was to wear a cock ring for my scenario would it help me or make it harder? i.e. will it make me cum harder and further giving me more chance of hitting the mouth, or slower and more of a drip, also making it easy to dribble it in with more control?

2. I have noticed from some videos that guys take both hands of their cock for ejaculation. This seems to also make it more of a dribble and controlled. So does taking both hands off increase or decrease the chances of getting it in the mouth?

3. Onto positioning, is it going to be easier and more comfortable in the postion i plan, on the floor against a wall, on the bed against wall, or headboard end of bed against it?

4. We all know the apparently Pineapples and fruit make it taste better, but does anyone know how long before it takes affect. Bearing in mind im a smoker, so is it pointless to drink pineapple juice, or will it still affect the taste? I drank a litre of it this morning about 11am, how long before it sweetens it up? id like to know this as i will wait a bit longer until tommorow before i try if i can get a better taste.[​IMG]

I think thats all my questions for the moment. Please help and advise me guys, i would really appreciate it. To all you guys that are thinking or trying it like me, feel free to post questions also. I thought it would be a good idea for all those yet to try, to post before and after saying how they feel, and then how it worked out and if they planned to make it a regular passtime. I look forward to reading all your advice experienced men, and to the virgin shooters in the mouth, lets hope our experience lives upto the hype.

2. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

Hi FirstTimer and thanks for your interesting post.

I have only once tried this, but I do frequently enjoy tasting my own pre-cum. As horny as I am, I often find the urge to swallow my own cum evaporates as fast I pump it out! However, the same is not true with my pre-cum: I can go on and on tasting this as I edge myself for hours. The only exception to this reluctance to swallow my own cum is when I have been edging and get oh-so-close that I release a small amount of cum, but managed to restrain the full-load: then I'm happy to swallow this milky liquor too.

I've read plenty about guys adopting the legs-over-head position too, and I dare say there are plenty of videos out there if you care to find them. I've tried this a few times, but as soon as the pre-cum is replaced with a full ejaculation, I find I shut my mouth almost involuntarily! The only time I've successfully swallowed a load was when I came in my hand and just lapped it up in double-quick time. It was so quick, and so long ago, that I can't even remember if enjoyed it!

Tonight I am adopting that same position so I can enjoy droplets of pre-cum slowly stringing their way down not my mouth, but I'm not sure I'm gong to be able to go any further than that!

There are a lucky handful of men out there who can self-suck, but I'm not one of them.

Pineapple is extensively recommended as a flavour-enhancer, but I think you need to work it in to your diet for a few days to have any material effect. Coincidentally though, I've just had a large tub of fresh pineapple myself tonight, and I have promised the gf a tasty load tomorrow evening!

Good luck with your experimenting!

3. Firsttimer2012

Thanks for your reply, i appreciate the advice, Im hoping to try it tonight, and i know for sure i will have no problem swallowing it, im not scared of it lol. Im gagging to try it, its such a sexy and naughty thing to do. I hope i got more replies before i try it, so i can make it the ultimate first time.

4. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

Good stuff. I hope you have a very productive evening! Let us know how you get on...!

As for a cock-ring, I frequently wear my cock and ball ring when edging, and this helps prolong the experience. I think I've had some of my biggest spurts when I've finally succumbed after a few hours of play whilst wearing it.

Enjoy!

5. Firsttimer2012

Thank you, i will let you know as soon as i have tried it. Interesting advice on the cock ring, i do have one of those durex devil things and some lube. Wonder if i should try it first with or without. Like i said i want to increase the odds as much as possible of getting it in my mouth. In order to make the experience as fun and memorable as possible. I wonder if its possible to actually get the whole load in there without spilling any on your face?

6. rcc8611

Gold Member

I've tried this once before and it was very enjoyable I shot one right into my mouth and onto tongue but this made me jerk harder and the next two spurts ended up on my cheeks. It was still fun and enjoyable either way. I think tonight I may do it again reading about it has got me thinking I should. I've always wanted to do it more however the urge for me so goes away once jerking off normally. I used the feet over head method when I did it against a full sized mirror on the wall. Hole you enjoy it and can't wait to hear about it

7. Firsttimer2012

Thank you, i am really excited and looking forward to it. I just hope it all works out. I know it seems like im worrying a lot. But thats not because im scared or dont want to try, its because i want it to be my new escape to ultimate pleasure. In my opinion, whilst i have yet to try it, it is probably one of the most dirty and naughty things a man can do on his own.

I have spent the last 3 hours shaving myself, so now im all smooth as well. Wont have to stare at all that overgrown pubic hair now. The feeling you get from being completely bald is amazing. Now its made me more horny.

I am awaiting my cam buddy to come online to watch me, but unfortunately he hasnt been on for a while, which is shame! That would have been the ultimate, having someone watch it.

Just found this with an internet search:

"Fruits like pineapples and apples are said to be the best at increasing the sweetness of semen. If a man drinks pineapple juice or apple juice, an hour before ejaculating, he will greatly increase the sweetness of his semen, especially if he also limits the consumption of tobacco, alcohol, and fats."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091014115143AAYkBsY

I wonder if that is true that it only takes an hour?

If so im stopping smoking for the day tommorow and trying it, as it also says smoking is the worst thing.

#7 Firsttimer2012, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  8. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Hey...are you guys saying that you can suck your own dicks?

9. Firsttimer2012

unfortunately not, but it is possible and reasonably easy to get in a position where your cock is above your face and about 8 to 12 inches away, depending on size and flexibility. It apparently helps if your skinny

10. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Oh....I would really like to have seen that:)

So you are wanting to jack-off as close to your face to get it in your mouth?

11. Firsttimer2012

yes, i want to taste my own cum, the whole load. Bit weird i know, but its such a sexy thought.

12. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Why don't you just lick it off your fingers?

13. Firsttimer2012

its dirtier to shoot in the mouth, so more horny for me.

14. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I could see where that would be a turn on.....by the way...have you tasted another guys cum?

15. Firsttimer2012

no never tried any before, thought it best it i try my own first. At 38 this is probaly something i should of tried years ago. What about you, have you any interest in it? I sent you a private message

16. BitchN

BitchN New Member

In what? Tasting a guys cum or my own?

17. Firsttimer2012

18. rsm

rsm New Member

I've tried this a few times, but agree with a previous poster, I won't lick it off my fingers, but will try to cum onto my face/mouth and taste it. The first couple of times it was weird, but after a while you get used to the taste.

19. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

Unfortunately I can't rech my own mouth - possibly just as well, or I'd never get anything else done!

I agree with FirstTimer and rsm: the prospect of being to land some cum in your own mouth is very hot. Having swallowed some off my own hand once before, it doesn't quite have the same effect.

20. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

I've also seen the suggestion of using a straw to suck it out of you as it erupts, but I've never tried it myself