swallowing cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by APalmer29, Jul 8, 2012.

1. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

Recently I have had a dream to give myself a blowjob.. I want to see what its like to have my own cock in my mouth and making myself explode and fill my mouth with my hot sticky cum. However this is not possible but I have still wanted to cum in my my own mouth. Every time I have tried, as soon as I orgasm, I feel num and spit it out and wash it away. I don't mind the taste but I don't know what it is. I am about to make a snack, peanut butter and honey toast and turn it into peaNUT and honey toast... does anybody have any other suggestions? or how to actualy reach my normal size dick to give myself a blow job? Is this normal?
  2. wowzer

wowzer New Member

unless your really flexible or hung it is tough to give yourself a bj. Id say put your legs up over your head and point your dick to your face and then cum but even that can hurt your back

3. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

I am not flexible or hung. Im average. And I have done that with no success. I have gotten to an angle where I can shoot my load into my mouth but then I have already came and the excitement is gone and all I want to do is spit it out. BUT I want to swallow and im willing until I cum. then it goes away.
  4. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

Photos:
    It's quite common to the same thoughts: I love the taste of my pre-cum when I masturbate and often have grand ideas of swallowing my cum, but as soon as I ejaculate the desire to swallow disappears. Only once have I managed to go through with it and swallowed all the cum off my hand - and I can't really even remember whether I enjoyed it or not!
    There are many tips to make your cum taste better (pineapple, celery, etc.), but I've still not found these give me the incentive for that final swallow!
  5. hammertime

hammertime New Member

I have tried this, and it seems that we are not alone in the idea! lol. i found that because im not flexible or hung, that the best way is to lay on my bed, on my back. Then basically put my knees where my shoulders are and try my best! the best ive gotten is a bit of the tip in my mouth, but blowing a load inside is a lot easier. I did find the same thing though, once i come, in those extremely honest minutes alone with myself i go against swallowing lol.
  6. Plate

Plate Member

If it was easy, there would be no men at all out on the streets, we'd all never leave the house.

The best you can do is kinda bend over up side down and aim to manual masterbation. I've never done that but have tasted my own, I actually like it. Try cumming in a small sandwich bag and saving it sealed til you're up again then bite the corner and suck it out.
  7. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

I have tried all the positions to give myself a bj but like most people came short. I managed to get my whole head in my mouth once but that was a while ago. As for the cum, ill gobble precum no problem and I don't love the taste of my cum but I don't hate it either. It's just the "want is gone". I have tried the whole, jerking off onto tost or in a drink and but the want is gone. Even when I get horny again.
  8. too_thick

too_thick Member

I have only been able to give my self a bj twice. only blew one load(second time)but I was all ready edging though.
    I could not get passed the glans only got 2" in.

The first time I did it it sucked as I did not feel anything and my mouth tasted like my dick for 24 hours.
  9. imisscali

imisscali New Member

Seems like I'm the only girl to offer insight on this matter. It sounds like the thought of swallowing your cum is what's making you even more turned on and bringing you to the point of orgasm. However, when you have that orgasm you no longer have that fantasy of swallowing your own cum. I fantasize about things while having sex with my husband and once I have my orgasm I no longer want what I was fantasizing about. You could try what someone suggested and saving your previous cum and when you go to masturbate you can swallow the previous cum to satisfy the fantasy.
  10. topper

topper New Member

If you have had the head of your cock in your mouth once, you should be able to do it again,with some stretching and practice. Do the on the shoulders with your legs back position, so you can lower your cock into your mouth. With practice and good stretching , you should be able to get closer each day until you can do it good. It should work, unless you are too old, stiff and not able to stretch like a younger guy. If thats the case, then get in the same position, aim and shoot right into your mouth. I can't stretch like I used to be able to , but I can still get within 3 inches. When I cum, I blast right into my mouth. When my wife tries to jerk me off into my mouth like that she usually is fucking me with a dildo and purposely get it all over my face, then scoops it into my mouth with her finger.
    Good luck, practice and have fun.
  11. Lendar

Lendar New Member

Interesting. I also had a dream that I am giving myself a blowjob. I tried to do it after the dream, but like you I had no success.
  12. Cream4Me

Cream4Me New Member

The only thing i have ever done is when your close to finishing kick your legs back against a wall and walk it down til your cock is aimed for your mouth and shoot that load. And if you don't really have the want to for swallowing it could be that its just a lil fantasy but not something your really wanting.
  13. Phimosisboy

Phimosisboy New Member

I like cum and cheese too from under my foreskin, especially if I let it ripen for a few days or so.
    It is a natural substance produced in the foreskin (the cells of which are the most sensative in the human body) with lubricant and antibacterial functions under the foreskin. Man, if you're uncut and don't have pleanty of smegma it hurt like hell or like a circumcised guy feels after a jerk; all pain red chaffed and swolen, uggg!
  14. Snowballs

Snowballs New Member

I have same fantasy while jerking. Just last week my wife let me cum in her mouth after a blowjob and I asked her to kiss me with the cum in her mouth and on her lips. It was exciting during the blowjob but after I came and we kissed it did nothing for me. I might do it again but I think the fantasy of it will serve well enough from now on. My wife didn't enjoy, she's not a fan of cum in her mouth.
  15. AtkCCC

AtkCCC Active Member

I have never had any fantasies on my own of eating my own cum but wifey is a Hugh fan of eating and playing with cum. The first time I licked some of my own cum off her nipples; she went wild and talked about it for weeks. It’s something that really turns her on so I will sometimes lick her clean and such. Maybe at the time for me the climax is over but I’m not repulsed by it so it happens. I’m sure it makes her more than willing to go the extra mile for me.
  16. reggie12

reggie12 New Member

to Just go for it, shoot in your mouth, then swallow it. I have been doing it for a while now. I like to lie on my back, legs over my head pressed against something. This gives me both hands, I can watch videos of women or sometimes men getting their mouths filled with cum, or I can even video myself if I feel the need. I stare at my cock while tugging, the anticipation of knowing that I am about to shoot a load of cum into my eager mouth is so exciting. Whether it is the actual cumming or the sensation of my mouth filling wth sperm the feeling is phenominal, I have to swirl the jizz around to savour the taste before I swallow. I bask in the glow for a while and then look forward to the next time I cum into my own mouth.