Susan's cd panty thread

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by curiously_adventurous, Jul 31, 2016.

1. curiously_adventurous

Gold Member

I wrote this and posted it on the "what are you fantasizing about?" thread but it wasn't well received so I'm posting it here for people who might be interested in reading longer posts. Please let me know your thoughts.
    I have been thinking a lot about a recurring fantasy of mine. My fantasy life and my real life are pretty much the same. I fantasize a lot about getting dressed up because I enjoy it so much. I love the feeling of being freshly shaved all over and the process of picking out which panties to wear. That leads to deciding which outfit I want to wear which of course leaves me in a dilemma about which wig to wear. Now that can take some time because I really, really like clothes and shoes. I get very excited as I slide those thigh high nylons up my freshly shaved and nicely lotioned legs and button them in place. Then I put on my make-up and jewelry and I'm set. The first step out the door is always a rush as I take those first few girly steps in my 5" heels. It takes a few before I find my rhythm and begin to feel normal. Once I'm behind the wheel I alway check myself in the mirror and seeing that beautiful lady looking back at me always makes me smile. I slide my key into the ignition and catch a glimpse of my shiny nails in my peep toe slingbacks as I put my foot on the brake. I always feel a little stir in my panties when this happens and I love it. I start to get a little short of breath as I'm driving down the interstate at mid-day on the way to the mall. I wonder where all of the people are going as I pass them. The ladies are so friendly but the guys are just lewd. They wave and wink as though that will somehow win my favor.
    When I arrive at the mall I casually make my way in, taking my time and enjoying every nuance. I love it when a gentleman opens the door for me, especially if he's young and handsome. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to lay him back and pleasure his cock. How powerful it must feel to have a guy unable to speak and willing to do anything you ask. I usually stop in the food court for a drink first and take a seat at a sidewalk table so I can do a little people watching. Then I make my way through the mall stopping in the little boutique stores just to add some time to my indulgent fantasy afternoon because it always seems to end too soon.
    My favorite thing is to try on shoes, the sexier the better. I'm lucky because with my size nine feet no one ever looks at me twice when I ask them to bring me shoes. I take a seat and when the clerk returns with my shoes I take them from the box knowing that I can not hide my jubilation. The sales lady sensing my excitement remarks about how lovely they are and offers to assist me in putting them on, to which I always say yes, thank you. When she kneels before me and takes my foot in her hand, I allow my legs to part ever so slightly, making sure not to be overt so I can appear to be unaware of what I am doing. I have found that if a lady finds me attractive she notices and if she doesn't...well no harm no foul. If I can catch her stealing a look up my skirt I will give her an ever so polite grin and see what happens next. Most of the time they just turn red and excuse themselves.
    I make my way to the women's department in Macy's and look for the skirts and dresses where I find an absolutely perfect pencil skirt. The seams are exquisite and the gray tweed gives it a very high dollar appeal but it's the silk lining that catches my eye. I pick out my size and retire to the fitting rooms where I meet the most beautiful mature women I've ever seen. She shows me to a room and shuts the door as she leaves. I remove my sun dress and slip into the skirt. It takes me no time to know that this skirt will be going home with me. The feeling of the silk as it slithered across my nylon clad thigh was more than my little thingy could stand. It was then that the lady in the next booth over calls for help. Of course, I think nothing of it until my door opens and there she stands, her eyes fixed on my bulging panties. For what seems an eternity I am frozen with my dress pulled up just below my crotch, almost as if I were trying to frame it up for her. Then she looks up at me and with a very pleasant smile says to me "sweety, I will check back in on you in just a moment. Don't go away, I have something else I think you will like." with that she left and went to help the girl next door.
    That is the end of part one of my mostly true story. I will write the rest of it in a day or two. Please leave me a comment so I will know if you want to hear the rest of this or not.

#1 curiously_adventurous, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    phish and cook74 like this.
  2. woodster

Verified Gold Member

oh yes

curiously_adventurous likes this.
  3. curiously_adventurous

Gold Member

Part II
    I stood there in total disbelief. The room seemed suddenly warmer, I felt faint and I began to worry about my make-up. Quickly I went to my purse and took out the powder and put a little on. With that, I felt a little more confident and began to relax a little. My mind raced with questions. What did she mean "something I would like". Maybe she'll just be bringing some more clothes to try on I thought. I began to hope that might be the case, afraid that she would make fun of my penis size or lecture me about dressing as a woman. Maybe she had gone to call the police. Fear began to creep back in so I quickly put my dress back on in order to make a hasty retreat. I could pay for the skirt in another department and no one would be the wiser. I grabbed up my purse and new skirt but just as I was beginning to open the door to leave she returned.
    Don't leave she said in a very soothing voice. I have a couple of things here that I know you'll like. Good, I thought to myself. I can't imagine how terrified I must have looked but she put her hand on my shoulder and reassured me once again. Don't be nervous honey she began, My husband was a crossdresser. I haven't had anyone to shop with since he died. We used to have so much fun on Saturdays going from store to store, trying stuff on and even more fun when we got home, she cood with a wink. My cock nearly jumped out of my panties and she caught it out of the corner of her eye. I thought that might excite you she said with a giggle. Now would you like to try on some more clothes? I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. My mouth was so dry that my tongue was stuck to the top of my mouth. I tried again and managed a growling animalistic grunt to which she said I'll take that as a yes.
    In her arms, she was carrying several items, A sheer teddy, another sun dress and some yoga pants. Here, we'll start with these, they will make your ass look great. With that, she handed me the yoga pants and I obediently took them and pulled them on. Looking in the mirror I gasped. She was right, they did make my ass look great. You'll want to wear a thong or some spanks with those she said. We have some very cute flip flops and sandals in the shoe department she added. Here now let's try this, she said handing me the sun dress. It was a white lightweight linen with big blue flowers that buttoned up in the front with tiny white flower buttons. The back was a latticework of straps and quite possibly the prettiest dress I had ever seen. I stepped into it and pulled it up. Oh MY! she sputtered, that dress is stunning on you. It brings out the blue in your eyes and fits perfectly. Would you wear it when we go out to dinner? she asked. I looked at her confused, thinking that I had missed something. You are taking me to dinner, aren't you? she chided Yes of course! I replied I would love to. My heart leaped in my chest. I couldn't believe that such an attractive woman would have anything to do with me let alone my alter ego, Susan. Great! she said excitedly, now let's try this on for after dinner and she handed me the nightie. I reached out with my trembling hand to take it and realized that I had become so excited that the nylon brushing against my cock was going make me cum involuntarily. I tried my best to calm down as I slipped the nighty on but there was no hope of it. I fluffed the ruffles and pulled my panties out of my crack. Looking up in the mirror and seeing myself standing in the company of a beautiful woman, in a public place, wearing a negligee caused my cock to jump forcefully against my nylon high waisted panties. The friction of the lace as the head of my cock dragged across it made my swollen, badly discolored member lunge again and then again. The clerk seeing this stepped closer and gently cupped my balls with her hand saying we need to do something about this before you go back out. Her warm hand wrapped loosely around my balls was all it took to send me over the edge, causing a spontaneous orgasm that unloaded large ropes of red hot cum, quickly filling my panties before spilling out the leg hole onto her hand. I was mortified. Afraid to look her in the eyes and ashamed of what I had done. Oh goodness, she moaned, now we'll have to do something about me before I can go back out.

phish and cook74 like this.
  4. cook74

Gold Member

Very hot!

5. phish

Gold Member

Hot stories