Surprise!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by xzxw, Sep 8, 2012.

1. xzxw

xzxw New Member

Another new person! I'm Sam. I got bored, and here I am. Now, to the interesting parts.
    I'm 20, freshman in college up in Canada even though I'm from Seattle. I have a girlfriend and due to birth control not being 100% effective, we now have a baby. Silly us. Anyway, I play guitar, bass guitar, I enjoy hiking, swimming, watching TV, movies, playing videogames, reading, writing and what not. Like I have already said, I'm here because I got bored. I'm going to be here awhile, so get acquainted with me. Say hello, whats up, or whatever. I'm happy to talk to people about whatever. So hey.

I'm not the most confident person when it comes to sex. I get nervous and I know I don't please my girlfriend, even though she says that I do, and the more I try, the worse I seem to do. I guess I can go more into that one..elsewhere.

#1 xzxw, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome to SF. Maybe with help from SF you can improve that sexual inadequacy thing.
    HR

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome :D

4. sandwich

Gold Member

Oh no!!! Not another musician....jk. There is just something about a guitar player that is yummie.

I see you hang out in a world that covers a lot of my own hobbies (save the video games).

Regarding the confidence thing...you will get there I'm sure...your willingness to keep on trying is first, very sexy and appealing and second, the exact remedy I would recommend if I were your Dr. Love.

There's some music threads going on if you're interested.

5. xzxw

xzxw New Member

Thanks for the welcomes! Probably a terrible way to put it, but whatever.
    Being a musician is one of the things my girlfriend likes about me. In fact she finds is sexy. Not to sure why, but I'll take it.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf.

7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome :) I ditto what HR said above.