Surprise, surprise!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Surprise, surprise!

"Trust me, this will be fun, honey." he said as he placed the black velvet blindfold over her eyes. She was already at his mercy as she sat naked on the floor, her hands tied behind her back with silk scarves. Her apprehension was somewhat dimmed by the White Russian she had drank before they came into the bedroom, but she was still a bit nervous at the thought of being so vulnerable to him.

He tied the blindfold tightly and smiled at the sight of her sitting there. He licked his lips and then said, "Now, my pet, it's time for you to let yourself go and trust me without hesitation."

She whispered, "Yes, my love, I do trust you. Do what you will to me." As she said this, she could not help but hear her own heart racing in her chest, for although she said she trusted him, she was still afraid.

When she has discussed spicing things up in the bedroom with him earlier in the week, she had no idea how quickly things would progress. It was only yesterday that he had come home with a brown paper bag, not telling her what was in it, quickly hiding it somewhere in the bedroom and making her promise not to search for it. She had kept her word and not tried to find the bag, but just knowing he had bought things, secret things, excited her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the harsh stubble of his beard upon her lips, his tongue pushing them rudely apart as his tongue sought out hers and made her surrender to him. As he kissed her with savage passion, he grabbed her hair in both his hands, pulling her face into his. Her first impulse was to struggle against him, but she sensed this was not the time for that; this was the time to give in to him, let him take control.

He pulled his mouth away from hers, but did not release his hold on her long, auburn, tresses. She heard him reposition himself so he was standing before her and then she felt something warm and soft pushing against her lips.

"Suck", was all he said as he pushed his cock into her mouth, using his hands on her hair to hold her steady as he started to slowly penetrate her lips with his erection. He slid it in, inch by inch, letting her get used to the feel of it, hearing her swallow as he filled her mouth.

She did as he commanded and swallowed as much of his shaft as she could until his hand on her head had pushed her mouth against the base of his cock and just held it there for a moment before he started to move in and out of her in a slow, measured pace.

This feeling of being completely at his mercy made her whole body tremble. Her heart raced and she started to glisten with sweat as the heat of passion grew within her. She could smell his musk as her nose came closer to his abdomen with each thrust of his hips. She could hear his breathing starting to quicken and his muffled groans as her mouth drew in his thick cock over and over again.

He abruptly pulled himself out of her mouth saying, "You did well, my pet, but I have some surprises to give to you now." She felt his hands around her as he lifted her onto the bed and sat her down on the edge of it. She felt him take one of her legs in his warm hands then felt his hot breath upon the skin of her inner thigh. She anticipated his mouth on her, but he did not reward her with his tongue. Instead, he slowly inserted something into her wet slit. At first, all she felt was the cool smoothness of it as he seated it deep within her. The texture of it puzzled her, as she had never had something that felt like that inside of her before. She involuntarily tensed up, slightly alarmed by the rigid, unyielding feel of it as he started to slowly stroke it in and out of her swollen box.

As the toy moved in and out of her, it warmed to her body temperature and she relaxed. As he used it on her, drawing it almost all the way out before plunging it into her again, she felt dozens of ridges grating over her g-spot and the feeling was so intensely arousing, she could not help but raise her hips off the bed to accept it.

As he explored her depths with the dildo he talked to her, his voice commanding and stern, "That's it, my pet, my bitch, you take all of this glass cock into you. I know you like the feel of it by the way you move your pussy up, begging to be filled as I bury it to its hilt. That's good, you take this cock all the way in or do want me to stop?"

Her breathing was coming so hard as the dildo brought her closer and closer to orgasm, that she was barely able to speak, but managed a breathy whisper. "Yes, yes I love it. Please don't stop."

"Too bad, you little slut, I'm done." his harsh whisper was in her ear.

He had never called her that word before. "Slut" The very sound of it excited her and a surge of sexual electricity moved within her, making her vagina clamp down, missing the cock that had so recently, and rudely been taken from her. She whimpered a bit and said, "Please, give it back to me, I was so close to coming."

He just laughed at her and pushed her back down on the bed, leaving her legs dangling over the edge. She lay there, helpless and panting, with the dew of her pussy oozing down her thigh. Her mind raced as she heard him move about the room, not daring to imagine what might be in store for her next.

She was lost in thought when he turned it on and almost screamed out of fright at its loud buzz. The sound was familiar to her, but she couldn't place it. He turned it off again and said, "You'd better brace yourself, this thing looks powerful."

Saying that, he inserted something warm and rubbery into her glistening pussy. This thing had a different feel to it, there were no ridges she could detect, and it's length was not nearly so great as the glass dildo he had just used on her.

Once all the way inside of her, he learned forward and bit her nipple, pulling it back with his teeth, making her moan with desire. That is when he turned it on again, and immediately she was jolted almost off the bed by the power and speed of the dildo driving in and out of her pussy. All at once, she recognized the sound, it was the Sawz-All reciprocating saw from the tool shed. Not quite understanding what was on the end of it, she succumbed to the overwhelming feeling inside of her and started to come.

She moaned and twitched on the bed as he turned up the speed of the saw and it whirred in and out of her. The feeling of orgasm was so intense that she was beyond sound. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out, save a weak mew. Over and over again her pussy convulsed around the driving dildo inside of her. Wave after wave of savage, raw, almost painful, orgasm washed over her until she found her voice, and begged him to stop.

He turned it off and slowly drew the rubber cock from her ravaged, dripping pussy, smiling as she sighed and lowered her ass down onto the bed, in a motion akin to a hot air balloon touching down and deflating.

She was about to tell him she had had enough, but he already beside her on the bed as he removed her blindfold and loosened the ties on her wrists. She lay there, panting, heart racing, pussy sore and satisfied, as he kissed her tenderly about the mouth and neck, telling her, "Thank you for trusting me and letting me do that to you, honey." Gone was the commanding tone, replaced by love and warmth.

She sighed and closed her eyes, savoring this feeling and dreaming of what their next session might be like, hoping he would once again turn into the man that had just brought her to such heights of orgasmic bliss.

Mb91 likes this.
  2. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

wowza!!!!!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Just a side note:

I got the idea for this story because I saw a sex toy online once that was make to be used on a Sawz-All. I can't seem to find that site again, so if anyone knows it, please PM me the URL. Thanks.

4. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

Damn CL,
    That's the way I like it :D

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, GE, glad you liked it. ;)