Surprise Panty Exchange

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by unodos, Dec 28, 2013.

1. unodos

unodos Member

Last night after a Friday evening dinner with the wife, on our way home I got a call from a buddy asking men to join him at the house for a few beers. Told him in would join him, but it would be in a few hours as we were headed home and I had to do a quick fix to our garbage disposal as the part had arrived earlier that day. He told me no problem, he would have the beers on ice. Quick back ground on my buddy. He is married to a short, sassy and beautiful Latina. When I say sassy I mean she is very out going, liberal and not shy talking about sex when we have gotten together for a few drinks. In fact, she has made numerous advances towards my wife, also a beautiful hot Latina with a killer tight body. My wife however is very much on the shy side and has always laughed or played off any advances. If it wasn't for my wife's hesitations, I would probably see girl on girl action every weekend. When I asked my wife, Emily about this she told me she could not make out or do more with Sabrina because she is a family friend and she wouldn't want things to be weird after.

So back to last night. We got home and I immediately dove under the sink to fix the disposal. Emily decided to keep me company and hopped up on a counter. I heard her pour a glass of wine for herself, she had already had three at dinner. I was making quick progress under the sink and our small talk turned into Emily telling me how HOT I looked under the kitchen sink fixing her disposal. Her talking turned to soft moans and I thought she was dramatically enjoying her wine. I tighten the last screws and slid put from under the sink. As my eyes adjusted there was Emily on the kitchen counter with her dress pulled up. She had been rubbing on her pussy the entire time while watching me. Her legs opened inviting me over. I went and we started kissing and feeling. I slid myhands to where hers had been. I could feel the warmth and dampness thru her panties. In fact her panties felt soaked on the spot she had been rubbing. I slid them off, tossed them aside and buried my face and mouth between her legs bringing her to orgasm in no time. I stood up unbundled my jeans and rammed my cock in her tight wet honey box. It did not take long for her to cum again and for me to fill her pussy with my hot thick load. We untangled, I pulled up my jeans told her I loved her and that I was going to get going, Joe was waiting for me with the beer. I grabbed my keys and looked down. There was Emily's pink laced thong that I had flung off of her. I told Emily, "hey you need these!" Emily said, "no I don't. I'm going to go upstairs and play with myself a couple more times and then go to bed. Put them in your pocket and take them with you. Show them to Sabrina hahaha." I told her if Sabrina saw these she would freak. Emily said "yep, especially if she knew I was rubbing my pussy thru them or that at the same time you showed her I will be playing with myself!" "Do you really want me to show her?" I asked. "Goodnight, Love You" was all she said and then turned to walk upstairs.

I got in my truck and drove to Joe's and Sabrina's. The entire drive I spent with Emily's thong up in my face. Taking in the aroma of her perfume, her sweat, her horny love juice all mixed together. They were still damp. I turned on my overhead light to see, yes they were wet. Not only that, there were cream spots on where the thong was hugging her beautiful pussy.

I got to their house and Joe and I went to the back patio to have our beers. While drinking that first beer I could not stop thinking if Emily really was serious about me showing Sabrina the panties. Sabrina was inside on the living room couch watching TV. I told Joe I was going to grab us another round from the fridge. I went in and sat next to Sabrina making small talk, just saying hi and how had things been going. She asked me, how's that hot wife of yours"? I responded she wanted me to show you these and pulled out the Victoria Secret thong. Sabrina's eyes lit up! She grabbed them from me and examined them. I felt the need to tell her why they were damp and what had just happened and what was probably happening right now. Sabrina smiled and pulled them up to her nose. She then looked at me and told me, Joe is outside waiting on his beer." "Right, um I think I need to get to back" I said. "Later", she said. "Joe is waiting" while getting up and walking away towards her bedroom. I could not help but to stare a bit at her round juicy ass that was tightly wrapped with some snug sweat pants.

With that I went out and had a few more beers with Joe. Each round I would peek in the living room to see if Sabrina was back with my wifes panties to no avail. After about an hour Sabrina peeked out of the back door to tell us goodnight. She looked at me and added, "oh can you come grab something I have for Emily?" "Be right there" I said. I went in, grabbed a couple more beers and Sabrina met me at the fridge. "Here, tell Emily I said thank you thank you thank you. Make sure you say it three times got it?" While sliding her hand witht the wad of panties in my coat pocket. "Thank you? Three times? I don't understand" I said. To which Sabrina got a sly smile started. That smile said it all to me. I started to ask but did not know how to put the words together respectfully, "Were you? Did you just? What did you? Was all I could muster. "Three thank yous" she reiterated and then turned and went off to bed.

Took the beers back out to Joe. My mind racing, Sabrina just masturbated to my wife's panties and most likely gave herself three orgasms. I slid my hands in my pocket to feel the panties. "WAIT!" I told myself. "Emily's thong felt much lacier than this." I started feeling around a little bit more. These seem to be more damp, Emily's thong should be dry by now. I chugged my last beer and told Joe til next time. I bee lined it to my truck, drove down the street, turned on the overhead light and yanked the panties out of my pocket. These were not Emily's thong. These were black, they were hiphugger boyshorts, and they were soaked. I examined them. They were full of white cream in the crotch area. I brought them to my nose. Oh the aroma sprung an immediate hard on. They smelled of Sabrina's wet pussy, her scent, her sweat, a faint hint of pee so I could only assume she had been wearing them all day. I raced home! To be continued.....

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Fuck that's hot!!!!!

swscott71, unodos and Mikey22 like this.
  3. Silverfox

Gold Member

Erotic. Let's see what's next.

unodos likes this.
  4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yes Just red that for the second time. That was hot!!!

unodos likes this.
  5. danrb007

Gold Member

Damn can't wait for the next part

unodos likes this.
  6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Seriously one of the sexiest things I've read. Please continue :)

unodos and HotForHoney like this.
  7. phish

Gold Member

Wow that was hot !! Please more....

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Came back again to read this. Please write more?

9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

That was great!!!! I'll give ya five bucks for the panties. LOL

alwaystry and unodos like this.
  10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Screw that - I'll give you $6 to finish the story!!!

Mikey22, alwaystry, unodos and 2 others like this.
  11. alwaystry

Wow ,yeah ,that was a great story.please do finish!

unodos likes this.
  12. Mb91

Gold Member

Ready to hear the rest of it.

13. clonly602

clonly602 Member

I can see each of them perfectly. We had a Colombian staying with us for awhile... I used to smell her panties. She was always wet and creamy. I imagined her when I think of Sabrina. Can't wait to hear more.

14. Married M Nh

Gold Member

That was an awesome story, very sexy. Can't wait for the next chapter

15. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

16. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

very hot!!! great story!!!!