Sure fire ways to get in the mood

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by evman, Feb 4, 2009.

1. evman

evman New Member

The thread on "Super Bowl or Sex" got me to thinking of things my wife could do that would instantly get me ready. I asked my wife what things she thought she could do and her response was, "Wake you up." This is true because I never so no. She knows that if I am sleeping and she wants to have sex all she has to do is wake me. I once told her that a sure way to know if I wanted sex was to see if I was breathing. Awake, sleeping, it doesn't matter just as long as I'm breathing. Things I thought of that she can do were, when she doesn't wear a bra, when she wears stockings, if she kisses my neck, whisper something sexy in my ear and if she wears something low cut and keeps giving me peeks of her gorgeous tits. Then I started of thinking of things that I could do that would get her instantly in the mood. Sadly I couldn't come up with one thing! :( There are things I can do once we are having sex that she really likes (some of which are new things I learned on this forum) but there is nothing that I know I can do that would make me 100% sure that sex would follow. Before we were married and even after we were married before the kids came along it was pretty easy to put her in the mood. Now it's a totally different story. (That's another thread however)

I would be interested to hear from others what works on them and what works for them.

2. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

A suggestive wink from across the table when there's other people around.

Him running his hand up the back of my inner thigh when he's walking past me.

Making me dinner and then cleaning up after himself. :lol

Him getting me to lay in his lap while we watch tele and stroking my hair (although, that can go two ways, sometimes I go to sleep.)

Him biting his lip and watching me walk from the bathroom to the bedroom.

Showing me affection when he's around his mates. He' not a PDA kind of guy, very affectionate when it's just the two of us but not so much around other blokes.

Organising something that he knows I'd like to do.

Buying me my magazines or a chocolate or something whil he's out, cause he's been thinking of me.

See, it's not all about being touched for me. Sometimes it's the little things that have no sexual connection that make me just want to smooch the hell out of him which then turns into something else most times.

3. Squirt

Squirt New Member

Simply showing he's thinking about me (if I'm around or not) and a little public display of it. Also by letting me know in simple ways that he thinks I'm beautiful and attractive to him (and in more than just sexual ways).

Pretty much like MSMAZ82 said.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

One thing that makes me wanna fuck his brains out is when he comes up behind me when I'm sleeping on my side and grinds his cock into my ass.

Another thing, if he's rubbing my feet and then slides his hand up my leg. He knows that if I let his hand go above my knee, the game is on, babeee! :lol

5. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

Hmmm, when it comes to getting me in the mood, my ex used to plant his hands firm round my waist, while he nibbled my ear and his cock throbbed against my ass. Good food also usually leads to a great session under the sheets if you know how to pull it off nicely. dang I love chefs. =)

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Backrubs always get me in the mood :D