Suprised by Anal

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bubbles, Jun 29, 2007.

1. bubbles

bubbles New Member

Well my s.o has been trying to get me to try anal for a while now so last night I gave in put my fears aside and let him try to my suprise it didnt feel as bad as I though it would :eek I rather enjoyed it :lol but I did feel some discomfort and not to bad of a pain does any one has any tips on how we can min this discomfort ?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but you really should stop immediately if there is any pain whatsoever. You can do serious damage back there if you aren't careful, and pain is the body's way of saying, "Stop, this thing you're trying to shove inside of me is too big!" A lot of people need to start anal play with small toys, then work their way up to penis-sized objects as the anus gradually adapts. Here's an informative article about approaching anal the proper way: http://www.talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can minimize discomfort. Whether or not to have anal sex is a highly personal decision, and it isn't for everyone. If your bf cares about you, he'll respect whatever decision you make regarding anal sex.

Good luck!

3. bubbles

bubbles New Member

Thanks Ill make sure I read the article Thankfully he did stop when I had pain I think he values his current sex life to much lmao

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, good! Smart guy ;) Yeah, you really don't want to force anything if the good sensation turns into "ouch". How relaxed and aroused you are can make a difference, too.

5. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

follow what bluesy said and make sure he wears a condom and never goes from anal to vagina and use LOTS OF LUBE! your back end does not make any fluids :D it actually trys to rid the anus of fluids or else you would have diareah all the time

6. angel_n_sneye

angel_n_sneye Member

Defintely the right lube is a great help ... something that I also found that helped was something also vaginally while having anal sex ... hehe ... I know it sounds dirty, but it really did help me :)

~~~ Angel ~~~

7. bubbles

bubbles New Member

s.o suggested this but I didnt know if I could deal with it lmao

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

What universally worked for the girls I've had anal sex with is to have some vaginal intercourse first, which adds an extra level of arousal before anal penetration. The more anal preparation (partners fingers, tongue etc) the easier it is as well.

To broaden Kahurin's recommendation, I've had anal sex with a SO, and as we were monogamous at the time we didn't use a condom. The amount of lube you should apply is entirely dictated by what feels comfortable. My first-time anal was with an experienced young lady in that area, and I was surprised by her using relatively little lube. Other partners of mine who have also been anally experienced have also used very little lube. This is all the more surprising as I have a very thick penis. Go with what feels right.

My partners who had a lot of anal sex experience before meeting me always made it seem effortless, so I am guessing that the more anal sex a woman does, the easier it gets.

9. NawtyLilNymph

NawtyLilNymph New Member

I too was surprised that anal could be enjoyable. I was married for 10 yrs. and anal was always a chore. When I got with my current b/f, I was scared by his size (compared to the ex),but he took the time to dilate my rear with his fingers and was gentle. I orgasmed on our first encounter without him touching my clit.

10. FireGuy

FireGuy New Member

Congratulations! Now all you have to do is find out what works best for you!