Suppressing the gag reflex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by scorpio_nymph, Jul 25, 2007.

1. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

i would like to be able to deep-throat better. right now, if anything goes down past the opening of my throat, i gag it right back up. anyone have any tips on how to be able to take a dick all the way down my throat?

2. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

There has been a lot of threads on this, go to the search bar and type in deep throat, you should find what you need to know. :)

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Either way i wish you lots of luck.... :)

Even when i was into guys a long while back i was never able to get past that feeling ( 6" being my best ever attempt )

4. Paula

Gold Member

relax is the keyword

when you feel gagging just swallow

and take a deep breeth and swallow again

relax your throat and let it happen

and gag when you want to let it go

:)

btw: I needed some time but now I can take him all the way because I love to

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Choosing a position to deep throat is the first way to help deal with your gag reflex.
    After that it is the challenge of being relaxed, yet focused enough to hold it at bay. I think it takes time to get 'the feel' of the proper 'setup' (i.e. good positioning, a good rhythm, a relaxed throat, etc.) ...and, like water skiing, :lol once you get it right the first time, it gets easier in subsequent tries when you have 'the feel' for it.

6. Stangkilla

Stangkilla New Member

My g/f needs to read this. I always ask her to try but she can't get my whole cock in her mouth. I don't want to force her either.