superhero sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by longnstrong, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i think i gots this from a magazine, if you could change one thing about sex what would it be.
    the ability; to make orgasm last longer,to decide rather or not semen come out, not to catch diseases, to choose how big your penis gets, how long your tongue gets, to make surethe other person has an orgasm, to know exactly what you partner is thinking, etc.....

please tell which one you would pick and why, just in case the oppertunity araises.

2. Thorn

Gold Member

all of the above! :D

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay - of all the things you listed, I would want the orgasm to last longer. I absolutely love the feeling of going crazy in the arms of my lover. and if I could extend that time, I would. Once, I was so afraid that I was going to go fukkkkkkking crazy, that I busted out laughing uncontrollably. Hubby got a little 'unsure' of himself - till I said it was a self-preservation mode.
    ---oh, if I could have that feeling for 3 minutes - 6 minutes - --- maybe I could put it in a pill, or :eyes

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

oh yeah the ability to fill each others orgasm?

5. Eros

Eros New Member

I would pick the ability to make myself orgasm or not - when I wanted and how long. For beyond the obvious perk, then I would be able to start again if she wanted to and I would have to focus on myself if I didn't want to. The ability to make the other person cum at will would be fun if I had multiple partners, but with one monogamous relationship - I find the fun in learning new ways to make her cum. As far as knowing what she was thinking - that would be a curse - at some point I would get very hurt or very mad! Not to catch diseases holds less appeal since I am married. The tongue thing would be fun if I could get a second wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.