Super-deluxe intense orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, May 28, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

The other day, I was involved in some really hot phone sex with one of my VBF's. (virtual boyfriends) I had already come a couple of times and was working up to the grand finale. It was taking a while to get there, but I could tell it was going to be a real sheet ripper.

When I finally went off, I came so hard I was "out of it" afterwards, almost like if I were standing up, I would have fainted. I said a few things to my man friend, and he was all like "What?" almost like I was speaking gibberish, then, I heard a sound, almost a hum. It was really odd; I felt disoriented.

I've had similar experiences in the past, I dunno, maybe I hyperventilated or something. Has anyone else had this happen?

2. igor

Gold Member

Yeah - that's the "Twilight Zone" :phat:phat:phat

3. bucky

bucky New Member

That happens to the wife when I am orally stimulating her for the third orgasm.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Once in a while, especially if I'm kneeling while receiving a blowjob, I'll nearly faint and have to grasp around for something to hold on to. I get so I can't even see, just kind of white out. I remember making a lot of asthmatic sorts of noises and not being able to talk for a couple of minutes afterwards. I had forgotten about it until yesterday, it's been years since I had such an intense orgasm. She was laughing like shit at me when she was sure I was going to live.
    It probably had something to do with not having had sex since before April when my wife was badly injured, so I had a lot of pent up orgasmic energy. I sure am glad we're back in action now, waxing the Bat-Pole, just doesn't quite get you there after a while.

5. bsxy420

Gold Member

ive had them take my breath away but never as you described.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I think I know what you mean, CL. Sometimes when my wife gives me a full-body-O I go so far into outer space that it scares her. LOL She'll stop and say, "Are you okay?" Oh yeah, Baby. Never been better!

Several years ago when I was still married to my first wife I had a little "thing" with a pretty young gal at work. (I was doing consulting work 500 miles from home and had been there for a few months.) We had become best friends and things were heating up fast. One late night at the office she more or less attacked me. I gently pushed her away and then told her I was really falling for her but that I'd never cheated on my wife and didn't intend to. She accepted that, but when I walked her to her car we kissed. It was the first passionate kiss I'd had in at least 15 years. My knees actually buckled under me, and I fell against the car. Whew! If that car hadn't been there I'd have dropped to the pavement! FROM A KISS!

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, that's some kiss! :D

I was at a dance club one night when I was in my early 20s. My g/f's and I were having a blast, when in walked the most incredibly good looking man I have ever seen in person. Seriously, he looked like a page right out of GQ. We were all just gawking at him. I had a lot of liquid courage in me and I went up to him straight away and asked him to dance. My friends were slack jawed at my bravado. Hee hee!

Anyways, this guy and I had a couple of nice dances, then, once we warmed up, we danced like dirty, filthy, pigs right in front of everybody. After dry humping around the dance floor for a while, he took my hand and we went out on the patio to cool down for a bit.

He took me to a secluded section of the garden and layed his lips upon mine and I swear, I actually saw stars it was so intense. After necking for a while, we turned to go back into the club, but I could barely walk. He had to support me. :eek

What a night it was. I never did see him again after that, but OH MAN, I still remember the touch of his lips. (sigh)

8. Dreama

Gold Member

I think we need a thread for kisses, all to themselves. Boy do I ever love kisses, and I'm sure we've all had some great ones!

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Good idea, Dreama.

CL, I know exactly what you mean, "I still remember the touch of his lips." I'd never been kissed before like that, and I'm not so sure I've ever been kissed like that since. I've done a lot of kissing, but that one remains as the "kiss of a lifetime".

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I'll get into a kissies thread :)

As for your orgasm, long extended orgasms often make me feel like I'm going to faint, especially when we're in the shower. I'll bet that you had your breath held while you were getting close, I find that I usually do that, then let it all out (my breath :p) at once and it makes me light headed.

11. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

What's your phone number?

12. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

:lol

I think I posted a thread somewhere in here about tantric meditation. That can give you some of those insanely long and powerful orgasms.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Juicy, I'd give it to you, but then, all the boys would want it and I'd never get off the phone. :lol