Suggestions!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by resigirl, Aug 3, 2007.

1. resigirl

resigirl New Member

I would like you to give me some suggestions for a good night in. I have done it all, and I need some new ideas. So let me know what I can do for my man to make him hot and bothered!!

2. FireGuy

FireGuy New Member

Next time he has friends over, give them all a little show.... you don't have to completely undress.

A little semi strip tease with a few lap dances will tease ALL of them & will drive your man wild. His friends will be jealous & he'll be all worked up.

You can flirt with them a little, just make sure to give YOUR guy special things that you don't give the others!

make them sit on their hands, if any of them touch you, slap them around a little....

After they leave, while you're in bed talk dirty to him about what happened, make him feel good, tell him you could feel his friends cocks buldging in their pants when you gave them a lap dance, but his was by far the hardest. Some general trash talk will make him want to prove himself to you.

You'll both have a great time. Unless he's one of those really jealous types, then you may want to forget this...

3. Pride

Pride New Member

FireGuys idea will work for sum but not all...Some guys could get PISSED over that....just my 2 cents though

4. evman

evman New Member

There are sex games that you can buy and some of them are fun. Some of the fun comes in not knowing what is going to happen until you read the card. You can also make up cards of your own that have fantasies or scenerios on them. For instance there could be a card that says you tie him up, blindfold him and then do whatever you wish with him or he can do it to you. Another one could be that he is an IRS auditor coming to audit you and your job is to distract him by whatever means available so that he will devote his time to you and not your taxes. The list could be endless. He can write up a set and you can do your own. One night he chooses from yours and the next time you choose from his. Don't let the other know what you have written. Again, the fun is not knowing what is coming.

Another thing you can do is go to a bar and let him try to pick you up or you can try to pick him up. The first time my wife and I did that the bartender tried to help me out by making her drinks stronger and gave me a wink of approval when I was "successful" and she left with me.

5. tye

tye New Member

Start early.

Call him at work and tell him that you've learned of a new benefit of having sex. Send him something at work with a card thanking him in advance of the great _______. Exercise always increases the sex drive. After a shower, ask that he measure you in strategic places to see the progress/results. He'll get the urge, especially if he is also exercising. He will appreciate your efforts.

6. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

Fireguy, I'll go along with Pride. Good way to get a dental oppointment.

7. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Fireguy you cant be serious your making it sound a little tarty / slutty, I agree with peta pumpkin.

8. resigirl

resigirl New Member

Thanks guys for all the suggestions. We tried to go all night with no penetration. Just kissing and touching. It was so hard. I wanted his cock sooo bad. I think we lasted 40 minutes before we fucked but we were so horny!!

I will defo try all those things the next time.
    Thanks again guys!!xx