Suggestions as to what to do for our 2 year anniversary?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by boredashell, Jan 30, 2011.

1. boredashell

boredashell New Member

Alrite, so my girlfriend and my 2 year anniversary is coming up, and is the week after Valentine's Day. We're going to rent a hotel room, and go at it the whole day and the whole night, and I'd like advice as to what to try haha :D.

So I'm very open-minded, and will consider anything, while she tends to be a bit more reserved. We've done a bit of the less extreme aspects of S&M, which she seems to enjoy (you know, handcuffs, spanking, hairpulling, that kind of thing), and just recently tried anal for the first time, which she grudgingly admitted to kind of enjoying.

Any advice as to what to include in our night would be appreciated :eek:

PS, I'm not really sure if I put this in the right category, but General Discussions seemed like the best bet, so sorry if I was wrong

2. dukefan

dukefan New Member

Not exactly sexual but a bed and breakfast is sometimes more romantic and they usually aren't much more cash. Most of them have big claw foot tubs, NO TV to distract, and usually a damn good breakfast the next morning. Not sure what part of VA you are in, but there are some nice ones in Wilmington, New Bern, and Kenansville in the state below you.

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

Take her skiing, nothing like hot sex after a day of shreading the slopes. Curling up for warmth.

4. boredashell

boredashell New Member

God I wish I had enough money to take her skiing haha....
    The biggest problem of being in college is very limited money :ugh

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

My wife loves for me to take her out dancing. It takes some money, but it can be done on the cheap. Then come home and fuck the shit out of each other.

6. backcheck64

Gold Member

In VA, check Massenutten. 1200ft vert drop. About 90 min west south west of DC. Reasonable lift tickest. JUst no knarlly black diamonds. Good night runs though.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Looks like you gota good plan going.
    Don't forget the little things like a card and flower(s), easy on alcohol for your performance (A bit too much seriously affects me), do other things unless you are too busy with the handcuffs LOL, something to show her how she means to you. Loving her in other ways than sexually will help the sex too. Take her somewhere unexpected and "rape" her, something you use control not to hurt her, she must have sex with you or she will be walking back a looooong way. Role plays ..... this is just one idea, the imagination takes you where you feel comfortable together.

8. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

sounds like a good plan, we've been together for four years and we usually celebrate by getting a hotel room in a different city, i take her to her favorite restaurant (cheesecake factory) and then fuck like crazy at least 5 times..our fist valentines day was kinda awkward because i had to work and im not big into roses and candles like she is, but best of luck to you with both anniversary and valentines day so lose to each other, to me thats the worst...good luck :D

9. boredashell

boredashell New Member

The flowers & card were already factored in, and ive got a couple bottles of champagne for the hell of it, though I do agree that too much doesn't help my proformance... The role play ideas are interesting to think about, thanks!