Suddenly feeling attracted to a friend sexually

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by XXXdragon, Jul 2, 2016.

1. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

ok so let me give you some background on my relationship with this person. I have known this girl for more than 15 years now. We went to middle and highschool together and weve both had relationships come and go but i have NEVER even once in the entire time ive known her ever wanted to be with her sexually. I have always thought of her as a sister and ive treated her like one and shes thought of me as her brother more than a friend. there has never been any sexual tension or jealousy between us either. She has been married twice and has 3 kids and is happily married with her current husband so there is no possibility that she will ever leave and ive always been fine with that.

My problem is that me and some friends were all hanging out together not long ago and while we were there just suddenly out of the blue i just became insanely attracted to her. it was subtle at first but i caught myself checking out her ass and her lips when she talked. i have seen her thousands of times but i have never seen how sexy she is. her ass and lips are full her body frame nice and slender and her legs looked silky smooth and i just wanted to run my hands all over them. Now i litteraly cant stop myself from masturbating to her facebook pics and after 15 years of having no interest at all in her suddenly i want to push her up against the wall and have the hardest roughest sex either of us ever had.

so the thing is... i really dont want to feel that way. it makes things so complicated. there is no chance of us ever getting together in the near future and even if we did weve been friends for so long that i think it would be weird. plus its awkward as hell to talk to her and her husband after ive just had an orgasm to her. so do you guys think this might just be a phase or something here to stay? This is pretty confusing for me. plus i just had a bad breakup earlier this year and the girl has been talking to me again trying to stir things up. Break ups usually shoot my libido through the roof so idk if this might have something to do with it. I would apreciate any advice or observations you guys can share. ^_^/

2. HazHardHat

Gold Member

I think its normal to have a crush or be very sexually attracted to someone like that all of the sudden. However due to all the things you listed above and the history, just keep it to the fantasy aspect and it will pass. Your eyes and mind will soon focus on another and this attraction should at least quite down considerably. Expressing this attraction to her or both of them could certainly ruin the long lasting friendship for good. Now if she ever ends up getting a divorce, that's a whole other story ;-)

3. Candela

Verified Gold Member

For all you know,She may have always been attracted to you and you let it slip by..I'm so glad your friends!

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I concur with Candela; I think that you have come to this party way too late but it is never too late, if and only if, her current relationship ends which from what you are saying is not on the cards.
    Admit it to yourself that you have been a cad and blown it big time!
    Dream of what could have been and stay satisfied with that.

5. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

mmm well idk if shes ever been atracted to me honestly. shes never indicated it before. i would prefer to not dream about this at all..lol but i see what your saying. TBH ive never really immagined what it would be like to be in a relationship with her before. its like i said. ive honestly never thought of her as being anything other than a sister before. I think that its not really a matter of letting her slip through the cracks or missed my chance so much as the time wasnt right... and im not saying it ever will be and i would be fine with that. I just hope that this is just a quick phase that i just ride it out and move on because if i actually developed feelings for her then thats not a good thing.