Suction Dildo Holder

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by hotelhottie, May 7, 2010.

1. hotelhottie

hotelhottie New Member

Hi
    Looking for something to get the suction dildo out into the middle of the room for some more room and fun.......
    Tried the usual door jam placement (tight for room, bit of angle) and the wall or tub for doggy style makes her legs a bit cramped up.

So, ..... any handyman construction ideas on something heavy, or home-object tested ?? has to be stable obviously.

as I sit here i glance at my shredder basket that might be *almost* high enough ??

HH's Hubby

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

There's actually a very high inflatable pillow you can use that has O rings and a base for suction cups. It can hold 330 lbs. If you're interested, PM me, I don't want to spam the board with links and such. :)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've suctioned a dildo to a wooden dining room chair seat and rode it like a wild thing. Of course, it's a bit hard on the thigh muscles after a while but, it's worth the pain for the ride and the more you do it, the stronger your legs get.

4. hotelhottie

hotelhottie New Member

Thanks for the ideas ladies. throwin the question out there made me think a little more on ways to work it. Got something in mind. i'll let you know if it works.

HH hubby