Suckling nipples?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by gillian, Mar 16, 2004.

1. gillian

gillian New Member

Yesterday I had sex with a guy who was a *real* breast man! He suckled my nipples, almost as though he was feeding and I came before he even touched me anywhere else, it was amazing.

Anyone else ever cum just from that?

G

2. Logger

Gold Member

Connection

I believe it was DaVinci, an artist, who drew sketches before medical science was developed, and he drew a connection between nipples and sexual arounsal of the woman's vagina. I have experienced intense moods and energy fields from my wife around her breasts on some occassions. I have come close to getting off on her breast energy fields

3. jiggy

jiggy New Member

I'm totaly a breast girl! My boyfriend gets me off ALL the time just by suckling on my breasts. Let him try GENTLY nibbling on them as well, start off by having him tracce large circles around your whole breast, slowly closing in on the nipple, then get him to take your nipple into his mouth. Gently bitting, and flicking his tongue against the tip!

OH YEAH!

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

My wife sometimes, and even just while we're kissing. It's amazing!!

5. robinlds

robinlds New Member

Whenever I am with a new man his sucking on my nipples will bring me close.

6. Sex Teen

Sex Teen New Member

That is, uh... interesting to know. I heard (I forget where) that women don't enjoy having their nipples sucked.

7. hurley

hurley New Member

Damn, who ever told you that, must be crazy. my gf loves it to death. iv im rubbing her or we are messing around, she always pushes my head to her chest. You should try it on your gf. bet she will like it =P

8. Logger

Gold Member

Various things are arrousing to different women at various stage of arrousal. If you get pushed away from a nipple, don't forget to go back and try again in a few minutes. Another area of arrousal that I was unaware of, until older, is the pubic mound. The hairy part of the woman's lower stomach, well above the clitoris. By just gently rubbing that part with a cupped hand, arrousal can often be increased significantly.

If you get pushed away from a nipple, cup your hand over her pubic mound, and rub gently for a few minutes, then try to suck her nipple again. The increased stage of arrousal may give different resluts. I sometimes go back and forth, between nipples and pubic mound, to get the vagina ready.

Blessings

9. nylight

nylight New Member

i can get my girlfriend off rather easily sucking her nipples. it comes in handy when she has her period...

J

10. gillian

gillian New Member

Definitely! I'm always REALLY horny when I have my period plus my nipples are extra sensitive around that time.

G

11. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i read somewhere that 1% of women can orgasm from just having their nipples played with/sucked.... honestly I think its an awareness thing. It seems to me the more open and aware you are about your own body and sex the easier it is to have orgasms in many different ways

12. lovedog

lovedog New Member

i love this site

i love this site people come her to tell matter how it is without fear thanks for there boldness more of it

13. lovedog

lovedog New Member

what is g spot

what is g spot ther are so much news about it as a new discovery in sexual pleasure pls as any body really experience anything about it i will like to know

14. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

I'm a guy and I love getting my nipples sucked.

15. Logger

Gold Member

G Spot Location

Lovedog

The G spot is located about an inch and a half to 3 inches up the vagina, on the front side of the tunnel, towards the belly button of the woman. I am not aware of any special features of the spot. It is just a point in the tunnel, that has special sensivity,for many women. The G spot can be contacted with fingering, or by positioning and leveraging your penis so that spot is massaged.

There are other threads discussing the G-Spot. You might do a search and get more ideas.

Blessings

16. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

Ah, I love it when guys suck on my boobs or neck. I've orgasmed just from a guy sucking on my boobs and rubbing over my pants.

It's amazing. :)

17. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

thats kindda all my gf and i do, except the one time i fingered her.... just breast sucking, and rubbing over her pants, she said she has orgasmed from the combonation... i know she really likes it though...;)

18. Backdraft

Backdraft New Member

u wana driver her crazy once you have goten the nipple a bit wet gently blow on it. it will make her insane.

19. blade

blade New Member

mmm.....suckling nipples real sensitive iit takes a man to really kno wot he's doin if he wanna turns me on..My last b/f used teeth and slobbered all over...you'd think he was having his way wit macaroni!! I dont think i want to get my nipples sucked

20. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

Tha is so tru! no arguing to tha comment. also wut u can do is lick around tha nipple, occasionaly givn tha nipple a suk or 2. gently teasing it! damn. fellz incredibly awesome! -dun tease-