Sucking your own dick?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bigdick12, May 14, 2007.

1. bigdick12

bigdick12 New Member

I have heard of people doing it for pleasure. I put some time into it but haven't tried it. Has anyone tried or think it is gay if you do it for pleasure?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

There have been as far as i know 2 threads about this, and i think 5 or so people that claim that they can do this very thing.

I wouldnt class it as something gay as it is your own penis.
    And sucking cock does not mean someone is gay ( they could be bisexual as well ) :)

All power to those guys that can, if i could im not sure i would , i would much prefer a female to do that for me .

3. bigdick12

bigdick12 New Member

I didn't want people to critize me but I can and tried it for the first time a few weeks back and haven't done it since, it is not bad

how small are you if you can't do it?

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Critisize....i do not think i did that.

small well check my picture thread and you will find out.

But it isnt a matter of how big you are ( unless your around 10" or more ) it is a matter of how flexable you are as you have to be able to bend pass your lower rib cage.

Also i am sure there are many females on this site and in life that will glady tell you there is far far more to pleasuring a female than just the size of your dick.

5. bigdick12

bigdick12 New Member

I know you didn't critisize me, I was just saying I didn't say I did it cause I didn't want to be critisized. That is true kronnie

6. Pride

Pride New Member

i personally think is extremely weird....but i know that people who are flexible can do it....ron jeremy used to be able to do it as well.

In fact its said the maralyn manson had his bottom ribs removed so that he could do this very thing.

7. Fudan

Fudan New Member

I tried it for a while, and got to the point where I could lick my tip a little bit... but I never did any more than that.

I probably would if I could though.

8. adultuserbars

adultuserbars New Member

I heard the same thing about Marilyn Manson.

I saw a picture on the internet of a guy doing to himself. I guess it would be OK if you didn't have a female around to do the job for you, and it would be a different kind of pleasure then just masturbating. But each person to their own is what I say.

If he can do it, and he enjoys it then let him continue doing it. If not, then there are always other ways of pleasuring yourself.

9. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I've never seen anyone do it.. It would probably freak me out if anything.

10. nikinacky

nikinacky New Member

I'd do it if I could but I have a pussy so I guess that's out of the question.
    But I'd lick my pussy if I could. I can hardly see the damned thing though, never mind eating it. I see nothing wrong with it. I envy the lucky men who are able to do it

niki

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thats a tought i wonder how many females have tried to lick their own pussies hehehehe...

and how many have succeded.

Id have to make a mould of mine before i could suck it....theres no ways i can get past my lower ribs...although im not a small guy, im jus not long enough to get there roflmao.

But thinking about it , if i could id be able to give myself something no female has given me so far. lmao

12. Brad

Brad New Member

If I could I definitely would and often!!

The gay thing is a non issue. If it were considered to be gay to suck one's own cock then using the same reasoning it could be considered the same when having a hand wank.

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I have a tough time bending over to tie my shoe laces! If ever I could have, I know I would have. I tried, in my younger, thinner years, long before two back surgeries. If you can do it, lucky you. It's not gay, no more than masturbation.

14. antmayne

antmayne New Member

I wish I could do it, tried it a few time and came close but still failed lol

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It to me couldnt be classed gay simply because it isnt someones elses its your own.....i guess untill the laws change and allow you to marrry yourself hehehhe

16. bigdick12

bigdick12 New Member

http://p27.xtube.com/watch.php?idx=2&from=&v=1aFBqOJ2Sri&cl=EuVYnuLOYr1&a=200611250355_FVul&b=pp3mhaDmCkr&s=B&geo_countrycode=1&geo_latitude=1&geo_longitude=1&sstr=lrf|ovtqvpxpnfgeb|1|1|O|75509583108011o6385qro83oon9804p

there is too many on xtube

17. bootylover3000

bootylover3000 New Member

Its yours

If its your cock how can that be gay its another form of masurbation. If you like having a cock in your mouth and don't like pussy anymore then your gay. Or if you like the cock but still like pussy your Bi. Have fun and suck away.

18. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I've seen the odd video of this and frankly, I don't think the average guy is flexible enough or has a long enough dick to do a good job of it. Correct me if I'm wrong. For those of you guys who have done it, would you say it was as good as getting a decent blowjob? Just curious.

For the record, I have no desire whatsoever to lick my own pussy. I'd rather leave that to someone else. ;)

19. austincode97

austincode97 New Member

What's the old joke about "If all men could do that, there'd be a lot of lonely women out there."

20. camfan5

camfan5 New Member

girls how would you feel if you saw someone doin this?