sucking ur own dick

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dude22, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dude22

dude22 New Member

if there is anyoneherewho is bi or gay or just trying differentthings and u can suck urown dick canu please tell me how u do it im just curious

2. dude22

dude22 New Member

can some one please reply

3. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

1. It has nothing to do with being bi or gay. As the late, great Bill Hicks said, if guys could routinely suck their own dicks, the women in the audience would be at his performances alone--in front of an empty stage.

2. Most guys can't learn how to do it. It takes some combination of unusual flexibility and a long penis.

3. If you want to see how it is done, a minute or two with Google will provide you with photographs and perhaps videos. Basically, you need to curve your spine an unusual amount. Most guys who can do it appear to use a feet-over-head position.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

hmm. i have wondered about this myself. It would be great if i could. Lately i have been using a dildo not my own dick though.:(

5. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

I'm straight and I'd love to be able to do that. Who wouldn't? I've tried the legs over the head thing, but that just ends up giving me rugburn and a backache. :mad

6. CLC

CLC Banned

*edited for vulgar language*

#6 CLC, Dec 6, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2004
  7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I'm with ya on that one! hahahahhahahhahhahhaha
    :yell

8. johny b good

johny b good New Member

ive done it before i used to be able do it better but it would always hurt my back and the last 3 times ive tryed it (over the course about about 18months) when i finished i couldnt feel my legs until then next day so i havent been as enthused about it since i was worried about my back

9. Haste The Day

Haste The Day New Member

I've often thought of doing this cuz i can come awful close to sucking my own dick but im just not sure cuz ive never tasted my own cum before so i dont know if i would like it. :ugh

10. preglover

preglover New Member

I have a small penis so while I can't do it, I'm gonna get creative. I'm going to get a tube that my cock will fit in once its hard, put it in, and suck the other end. and keep sucking to suck myself off. I got the idea from a site I read one time. I've eaten my cum before so I want to do it this way.

11. kbate

kbate New Member

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, gay, or silly, but wouldn't it be a lot more fun to find a girl to suck your dick? Sucking your own might seem like a great way to spend those early summer afternoons, before football season and after the Nascar race, but I really think reading a nice book might be a better way to entertain yourselves.

No Judgements, just alternate ideas... :)

12. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

Yeah, sure, but this is the masturbation sub-forum. Unless it's modified by the adjective mutual, masturbation is generally assumed to be a solo activity.

Sometimes you don't want to rely on others, and sometimes you don't have anyone else. Oftentimes, even people with partners are out of sync sexually with them, so the hornier partner relies on masturbation to take up the slack. I don't know about women, but I strongly suspect that most men have more lifetime orgasms from masturbation than from sexual relations, and if we are going to do it so much, we might as well find ways to maximize the enjoyment.

13. fantasien

fantasien New Member

hmmm, good point!:D

14. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I kinda wish I could do it again. I used to be able to, but I haven't been able to do it for like over a year now. Maybe it's cause I'm getting bigger abdominal muscles or something. I would always stop sucking and finish with my hand though when I neared the end. Maybe I'll start stretching.

15. frankinstine

frankinstine New Member

man, i want to suck myself sooo bad.. but i cant. i used to be able to get the whole head in my mouth. but only for a second. it was one night i was masturbating like crazy when i found out. i was trying to lick it and eat my cum, and i touched it.. just barely, with the tip of my tounge!! i got soooo hard once i realized what i had done.. i think it was during a growth spurt when i was able to do that. i want to take my whole cock in my mouth though. i want to cum all over my mouth... its funny though, i'm not gay.i just realy want a blow job, and to give me self one.

16. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I've been trying to stretch recently, and I'm like an inch or less away... So close. But yeah, I see what you mean about it. It's just the satisfaction of being able to recieve oral pleasure if it's not available.

17. frankinstine

frankinstine New Member

its not just that, theres something about being able to do it to myself... its a huge turnon. i just want my dick in my mouth so bad.

18. kbate

kbate New Member

I suppose that If I could eat my own pussy, I would never have to leave my own bedroom. You Guys are lucky, at least there is an outside hope for you to be able to orally pleasure yourselves... sigh. :)

19. Samurai

Samurai New Member

It really takes some amazing flexability, I know a guy who can do it. From a standing position he can simply bow down and put his head in his own crotch.

20. duhast

duhast New Member

Know why dogs lick themselves?

Because they can.... :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.